Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by JerryT View Post
    I guess I was the only one who figured "He did not have a good home to have breakfast in" as a tongue and cheek jab

I guess you had to live it to understand

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JerryT View Post
    I guess I was the only one who figured "He did not have a good home to have breakfast in" as a tongue and cheek jab
    Am I the only one who thinks the whole thing was staged. They made a movie. The end.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan S View Post
    Beating up teachers.

Well --- I have seen TJ's video's before---- Is he the only one that has no problem or excuses? As far as that woman's lawyer----- that moron needs to lose his license to practice law.

In your rainbows and unicorns dreams

Quote Originally Posted by BP in ME View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks the whole thing was staged. They made a movie. The end.

5. Banned
    That guy is the black Donald trump.

6. Banned
    Here's what a lot of people don't understand. Is most of these kids immolate what they see as they grow up. The majority of who they become is learned before 5. There decisions process is then highly flawed. Why? Because that's all they know at that time. and believe it or most of them are addicted to chaos. It is a statically proven that almost every kid that has been abused , molested will at one point end up addicted to drugs, or in prison or dead from crimes or drugs they use or do. It takes a very strong willed kid to overcome those things and lots need therapy for years and some never come out ok. Yes it sucks kids aren't acting right. But it's not all there fault. That's what almost all of them only know. How do they make the right decision when they've never seen it. They sure can't turn to tv and get good examples.
    Growing up I knew a family that had generations of people on welfare, why cause that's all they knew. They bought houses and everything. All on tax dollars paid by people like you and me. I look back now and see the whole story. I remember going to Wayne's house and his dad always had beer, and watching tv. Now Wayne does the same thing. Now his kid acts the same way Wayne did when I knew him. In time he will be sitting on the couch with beer and no job talking about how he has nothing. That's all they know.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12