2007 Ranger 619VS

I have a question for anyone that has a boat similar to mine. Question is about bilge pumps in this boat. I honestly never looked to see if I have them and was never in the pouring rain to see them kick on (guess that is a good thing.). I would think there should be one that is manual and one on a float for auto. I do not see a switch on my dash for a manual pump (but maybe I missed it) and I don't recall seeing any pumps in the bottom of my boat. I do know that there are two pumps for the two livewells. Guess I should know where the switch is if there is one. LOL. BTW I bought the boat new, so there were no mods made on the boat. Can someone tell me if there is a switch on the dash that I am missing visually? Thanks in advance.

Post on walleyecentral.com. You'll get much better response.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollada View Post
    Post on walleyecentral.com. You'll get much better response.
    Thanks for the reply. However I am signed up on Walleye Central, however I cannot post anything over there. I have tried to get a moderator or someone to help me but no-one replies. That's why I posted here.

6. Member
    Thanks, I'll set up a password and a log-in. BTW do you have an e-mail for any of the moderators on walleye central that I can get a hold of to take a look at my account? I can't get my account fixed if I can't get a hold of anyone.

No, sure don't. I'd re-register with a different email. See if that works.

If you bought the boat new the dealer should have gone over the boat with you. Not sure what all they did in 2007 but you should have at least one bilge pump. Put the plug in and fill the boat with water and see if the pump turns on. Access to the pumps is going to be either in the splash well or threw the floor. One of the switches is going to turn it on manual.
    http://www.scvwl.com
    2013 Ranger 620VS Yamaha 250 and Yamaha 9.9 kicker

If yours is the same as mine (2007 620)? This is my dash. The bilge pumps are on the lower right! The pic of the boat with water in bottom. There is an Auto and manual button! If there is enough water I believe the auto will kick on in its own and the light for auto comes on. If you push the manual button the manual will come on! Pumps are located under live well pumps.
    Attached Images Attached Images

10. Member
    Ranger has a lot of manuals on line.. Or, call them, they have always answered my questions..