Thread: Rain suits

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    HUK next level. So far, so good!
    2019 BassCat Puma FTD, Honda 250, Croxton Razor 4XL,Garmin Force, Power Pole Blades & Charge, Atlas JP, Ionic 36v Lithium, K2 Energy Lithium NoCo GenPro10x1, All Garmin Electronics with PanOptics LiveScope

jefflhoman.com

cabelas guide wear was good but doesn't keep mostiure out of the pockets (ruined a cell phone this way)
    BassPro 100MH was great but the cuffs will leak water, the seams wear out after a year, zippers are terrible and they fade.
    Gander Mountain suit, cannot keep you dry all day, eventually soaks thru.
    Frabil suits are a joke.
    Gill FG2 suit is the best I have found. No wind or water gets thru these. only suit to ever keep me dry all day.https://www.gillfishing.com/search.aspx?searchterm=fg2
    Impulse Rods
    Abu Garcia Reels
    Cruncher Baits
    Mizmo Baits
    Pure Fishing
    Mootsie's Sport Center
    K9 Fishing Line
    Keitech Custom Baits
    Fulks' Custom Crankbaits

3. Member
    I posted earlier that I bought a backpacking rain suit from Lukes Ultra Lite. I live in Texas and so I need a light weight suit because I can be fishing in 80 degree weather in January. I have used it twice getting caught in rain that you could not see the backend of the boat when fishing up front. Dry as a bone both times. Best rain suit I have had. Only down side is since it is for back packers where weight is really important, the zippers are small and takes a little more concentration to get them going. Would highly recommend but apparently due to a car accident, he currently is not taking any orders. If he ever gets back going again and you want an extremely light weight and breathable rain suit that works, check it out. American made to boot.

4. Member
    BPS 100MPH. Warm and Dry. The cuffs on mine have no chance to leak. They are rock solid. Tight and dry. I have the Parka top though. I have had them for 3 years now and would go buy another one if anything happened to this one without even looking at another brand because they have been perfect. I am sure there are other brands that do well or just as good. However, I am not risking it. :)
    2005 Ranger Z21 2005 Mercury Optimax 250XS Serial#OT999281 25P Mercury Tempest +

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234