Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
  1. Member

Re: Lets see your charger (Oscarsteel)

Sniper, very nice boat. I really like the color combos. Have a few more pics of mine since mine all turned dinky since they put this thread back. Oh and sniper, if you want to trade, I guess I could probably do that.

2. Member

Re: Lets see your charger (coppercharger)

i like that bottom pic copper - the way the light is reflecting off the water really pops the colors on that boat!
    --------------
    97 Charger 186TF, 96 Johnny 150 Fast Strike, 23 Renegade

3. Member

Re: Lets see your charger (bhill36)

I've seen bhill36's Charger. Brent got a heck of a deal on a pampered boat. If I'm ever able to afford to get rid of this Champ I think Charger may be the only other bran I'd consider. SWEET rides guys!

Re: Lets see your charger (sniperfish)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by sniperfish &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">It was GPS at 83.6. Depending on the load, it will run 80-82mph all day long. Due to some family issues, I have it for sale if anyone is interested.</TD></TR></TABLE>

I would love to but that 300 would be hard to pass by a lot of tournament officials. I think the think I like the most about these is that the look really doesn't change that much year to year.

Re: Lets see your charger (cull25)

Dont have any pics of just the boat so thought I'd just post these.

6. Member

Re: Lets see your charger (lakefolk)

sold it guys

Modified by biggerbass at 7:18 PM 1/18/2009

7. Member

Re: Lets see your charger (foxfire496)

After seeing y'alls...I am a bit ashamed. I just brought my (used, but new to me) boat home. There are soooooo many things that have been overlooked or just done wrong. I am ashamed to show it, for fear of being accused of being a miscreant in my duty of keeping up the good name of Charger. As an example, this past weekend I pulled a drill bit out of the speedometer port in the lower unit, and replaced the screws in the bow access plate. I was thinking as I was replacing the screws, you big dummy(the previous owner), never use standard steel screws on a boat! Like when I was in the Nav, attention to detail, and the previous owner was into the run it into the ground routine. But I will post a pic as soon as the boat is descent enough for it. Great photos and the TLC shows in this thread.

'99 395 TF, Yamaha VMax 225 OX 66
    Minn Kota Maxxum 101, Trailer in conversion to discs

Re: Lets see your charger (Ntimad8rs)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Ntimad8rs &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">After seeing y'alls...I am a bit ashamed. I just brought my (used, but new to me) boat home. There are soooooo many things that have been overlooked or just done wrong. I am ashamed to show it, for fear of being accused of being a miscreant in my duty of keeping up the good name of Charger. As an example, this past weekend I pulled a drill bit out of the speedometer port in the lower unit, and replaced the screws in the bow access plate. I was thinking as I was replacing the screws, you big dummy(the previous owner), never use standard steel screws on a boat! Like when I was in the Nav, attention to detail, and the previous owner was into the run it into the ground routine. But I will post a pic as soon as the boat is descent enough for it. Great photos and the TLC shows in this thread.

Minn Kota Maxxum 101, Trailer in conversion to discs </TD></TR></TABLE>

I imagine he was using the drill bit to get the gunk out of the hole on the lower unit. Those things are tiny and I could see how it could get drop in. Always trim the motor up while cleaning it. Don't be ashamed. It should clean up well. Plus take a look at some of these restores.

Minn Kota Maxxum 101, Trailer in conversion to discs [/QUOTE]

9. Member

This my third Charger. I bought it new in July. I kept my last one for 15 years!

Modified by bassripn at 8:14 PM 1/22/2009

10. Ft Gibson Lake America lakefolk's Avatar

Re: Lets see your charger (bassripn)

Sweet ride!!!

"Being a winner is more than getting a first place trophy, it is acting like the effort was an honor and the trophy is just a decoration."

"A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him"

11. Member

Bassripn,

Good lookin Rig. Glad to see another Charger owner close to home. I see you purshased yours from Marty's too. What a great dealer.

Thanks,
    Megabassman

Is that Marty's Marine in the background? That's where I took mine to get it water ready. Nice people and very helpful even though I won the boat from the factory and they hadn't made a dime on a sale.
    I got nothin

Very nice rig.

14. Member

I did buy from Marty's. I have nothing but positive things to say about their operation. Now we need to get the ice off the lake so I can run it.

15. Member

I will be checking Hillsdale to see if the ICE is gone off of it this weekend, else I will be at Laycgn before the crowd hits.

Megabassman

16. Member

Re: Lets see your charger (megabassman)

Good luck! Let me know how you did. I want to get to Coffee County if the wind ever stops blowing!

Re: Lets see your charger (charger595)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by charger595 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">This is my boat </TD></TR></TABLE>

maybe i wil see you down at the flats or potomac. you get out there often. I would like to see what that 595 has compared to my 495.

Yes I do I fish the BFL THERE . THEY ARE THE SAME JUST ONE IS LONGER.

19. Member

Here is my 99 395 TF with a Yamaha 225 OX66
    http://i656.photobucket.com/al...9.jpg

20. Member

Re: Lets see your charger (Ntimad8rs)

Lets go take a look at these...

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast