Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
  1. Member

Re: Lets see your charger

This is the best digital picture that I have right now. This is from our fishing trip in Canada a couple of years ago. It was a great trip. If you will look we have got the Champion with the Merc surrounded by two Chargers with Hammers.

It is a 1997 180TF Foxfire with a 1997 Yamaha ProV

2. Ft Gibson Lake America lakefolk's Avatar

Re: Lets see your charger (megabassman)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by megabassman &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Thanks, Lakefolk! Your looks just good as the rest of them.

Megabassman</TD></TR></TABLE>

Thanks man, I don't she's too bad at all for a 17 year old ship.

"Being a winner is more than getting a first place trophy, it is acting like the effort was an honor and the trophy is just a decoration."

"A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him"

3. Member

Re: Lets see your charger (lakefolk)

here are a couple new pics since I have started putting it back together. What do you guys think I should do with the windshield? I am thinking about cutting it down shorter and then making some brackets to mount it tilting back so it isn't striaght up and down. I dont know I need some opinions.

4. Ft Gibson Lake America lakefolk's Avatar

Re: Lets see your charger (coppercharger)

I can't figure ou what you're saying. It looks tilted back already. Is that an original windshield?
    I agree with you though, I think it could be shorter and look better.
    Can you post a pic that's a direct side shot.

How did the trolling motor recess go? Was it an easy install?

and oh yea, I see you put on a good motor!!

Just kidding!!!!!!!

"Being a winner is more than getting a first place trophy, it is acting like the effort was an honor and the trophy is just a decoration."

"A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him"

5. Member

That is a windshield that cabellas stocks. I couldnt find an original one in my price range. I thought the first picture was of the windshield straight up and down. take my word though, it looks stupid. As far as the trolling motor project, it was pretty easy actually. I am just worried about the cable breaking. As far as the motor, I just got really lucky. A friend owned it and had no use for it. It has been sitting for some time, but the compression was hight 120's if not 130 on all cylinders!! taking it to hydro tec in a couple of weeks to let them work their magic so I can finally get on the water. Here is straight up and down

oh, and lakefolk, I absolutely love your boat, it appears to be in great shape. I cant wait to be able to afford a better one!

6. Ft Gibson Lake America lakefolk's Avatar

so what's up with the yammi? does it run at all? if so it's probaby just the cabs or pumps especially if it's been sitting a long time. They're a pretty easy self fix if you have a little mechanical ability. There aint much to em. You can usually take the carbs apart clean them up with carb cleaner and put em back together again and not need parts. Saves tons on labor costs.

7. Member

Oh it runs, I just dont know how well. All I have ever had it at is idle. I just want to take it in and have it looked at because my last motor blew up and I cannot afford another motor after this, basically just playing it safe.

8. Ft Gibson Lake America lakefolk's Avatar

gotcha!

9. Ft Gibson Lake America lakefolk's Avatar

Re: Lets see your charger (charger595)

here is the forum that tells how to post pics & such on the boards.
    http://www.bbcboards.net/zeroforum?id=77

Basically you need to host them somewhere like photobucket and then link to them. If you can't figure it out after reading the tips forum shoot me an IM and I'll try to help you out.

10. Member

Coppercharger,

That windshield doesn't look that bad, but I can see your point and wanting it lower. Did you try calling the factory to see if they could get one for ya or see what the orginal one looked like. Anyway your boat looks good!

megabassman

11. Ft Gibson Lake America lakefolk's Avatar

Re: Lets see your charger (megabassman)

the console on his 180 looks a lot mine on my 195. Mine has an orig windshield. the 3rd & 4th pics show it best i think.

12. Member

megabassman, thank you
    lakefolk, could you send me a good picture of your windshield when you get a chance??
    Man, last night I changed out the shifter bracket on the motor, what a job. I had to take the motor completely off the mid section and pull the shift rod out from the top of the mid section to change it. I know one thing, I dont want to do that again.

13. Ft Gibson Lake America lakefolk's Avatar

Re: Lets see your charger (charger595)

charger595, I'm not sure what you are asking???
    Which "home page" are you referring to???
    I can see the pics on page 1 of this thread. Is that the home page you are referring to?
    And where are you wanting to copy them to? Can you highlight and copy the URL and paste it into your reply?

14. Ft Gibson Lake America lakefolk's Avatar

Coppercharger,
    Here's your pics. Made me uncover it, man it's dirty!!

15. Member

thanks alot lakefolk, that really helped out a ton. I really appreciate it!

16. Ft Gibson Lake America lakefolk's Avatar

you're welcome.

17. Member

1992 Charger 195 TF
    200 Johnny
    80 LB TM
    Hot Foot
    And a buch of other GOODIES!!!!!! Im so glad I found this SITE!!!!!!!

Jim
    1992 Charger 195 TF
    200 HP Johnny
    80# Maxxum Pro
    LMS 520,X-135

18. Member

Re: Lets see your charger (Jim Jr)

Jim Jr
    Nice boat, looks like it is in great shape. Yours and lakefolks look alot alike.

19. Member

It is in great shape the original owner took very very good care of it and always garaged it.....

Im so happy I bought it.....Best RIDING BOAT ON THE MARKET BY FAR!!!!!!

And Ive ridden in alot of different manufacture's boat....This one BLOWS THEM OUT THE WATER!!!!!!

My opinion of course!!!!
    1992 Charger 195 TF
    200 HP Johnny
    80# Maxxum Pro
    LMS 520,X-135

20. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar

Re: Lets see your charger (foxfire496)

keep the pics comming

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast