Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Member
    All prayers are with you and I know you will get exactly what you are asking for both the boat and that great little future bass wacker

2. Member
    Thank you all so much for the comments/thoughts/prayers. It means a lot to our family and I really appreciate those sharing some of their personal stories. It's good to know how many have overcome similar situations :)

I posted another thread with the details on my boat to try and get some pricing guidance before I submit it to BBC. Any feedback there would be appreciated. Meant to post sooner but it's been a very hectic week getting treatment started for my son.

3. Member
    Got my RT188 sold back in January to someone who I know will take care of it and get to use it far more often. Will miss it, especially as the weather is getting damn near perfect here in Texas, but I'll definitely get another one day.

Thank you all again for the well wishes and prayers for my son. He is doing quite well aside from the chemo and other drug side effects, but that is a small price to pay. Long way to go but he's already asked about going fishing countless times. Told him to hurry up and beat this and we'll get back on the lake(s).

Hope everyone has a great spring season!

Glad to hear that your son is doing better that stuff knocks people on their butts hes going through so much. More prayers heading your way for his recovery.
    Roy
    2020 Triton 18 Trx
    Mercury 200 Pro XS V8
    Bravo FS 24P Prop
    Atlas 6” jp
    Dual Humminbird Helix 10 MEGA SI
    Minnkota Ultrex.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ckeck View Post
    Got my RT188 sold back in January to someone who I know will take care of it and get to use it far more often. Will miss it, especially as the weather is getting damn near perfect here in Texas, but I'll definitely get another one day.

Thank you all again for the well wishes and prayers for my son. He is doing quite well aside from the chemo and other drug side effects, but that is a small price to pay. Long way to go but he's already asked about going fishing countless times. Told him to hurry up and beat this and we'll get back on the lake(s).

Hope everyone has a great spring season!
    Thats great to hear, more prayers sent your way!
    2008 Tracker PT 190
    2015 Merc 90HP 4stroke, 19P Spitfire X7 44-45mph
    Lowrance Elite Ti7
    Minnkota Powerdrive V2 iPilot

So sorry to hear about your little one suffering. Thoughts and prayers to him and you and your family.

7. Member
    Sorry to hear that bad news, May go touch your sons life and your family during this time.

2016 Phoenix 921 ProXP Mercury 250 ProXS

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123