Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1996 Sprint 277 Pro Tournament

Hello all ! I recently purchased a 96 Sprint 277 Pro Tournament with a 115 Evinrude Intruder, garage kept since new and this rig only has 107 hours on it. I am trying to find a manual that would also have a wiring diagram for this model, but am having some difficulty. Any help from anyone would be sincerely appreciated. I thank you in advance and look forward to your replies !

2. Sprint Boats Moderator Bassmeister's Avatar
    The one lone manual that I had, I loaned out and it hasn't come back. The wiring diagram listed in the sticky post above may help you some. It will have things that aren't on your 277 as it's for a 286, but I think the wires for the options you do have will match.

3. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by triplediver View Post
    Hello all ! I recently purchased a 96 Sprint 277 Pro Tournament with a 115 Evinrude Intruder, garage kept since new and this rig only has 107 hours on it. I am trying to find a manual that would also have a wiring diagram for this model, but am having some difficulty. Any help from anyone would be sincerely appreciated. I thank you in advance and look forward to your replies !
    Is there something in particular that you are having electrical issues with or just wanting a manual?

I'm having issues with livewells operating correctly, also, I'm fixing to convert my 12/24 trolling motor to a 12 volt only. It would be extremely helpful to find a manual for this, even to borrow one that I could take to the print shop and have a copy made.Thanks in advance !!!

I'm not able to find the sticky post that you mentioned in your reply.

6. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    if it has the round twist lock plug at the bow it should be wired as 2 separate 12 volts, the round plug for the trolling motor has a jumper that makes it 24 volt.
    the livewell aerator pump should have a 2 way switch it gets power from the main then splits one side to a timer other on manual then power and ground to the pump.
    I actually have they book and all the paperwork from when I bought mine new, I will see if I can locate it, I don't know what is in it as I never looked at it even once.

7. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Well it was easier than I thought, It right where I put it 18 years ago, hope this helps

CCF10102015_00000.jpgCCF10102015_00001.jpgCCF10102015_00002.jpg

8. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar

9. Sprint Boats Moderator Bassmeister's Avatar
    This is the one I was referring to. http://www.bbcboards.net/sprint-boat...g-diagram.html

Humm, gonna have to work on that link.

What year and model is your Sprint ? I thank you in advance and look forward to your reply.

11. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    What year and model is your Sprint ? I thank you in advance and look forward to your reply.
    if you are referring to mine its a 1997 286 also had a 1994 277, wiring was basically the same on both
    286DC199720151010_048.jpg
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

Do you still happen to have any manuals at all ? I am desperately in search to get all of the information that I can.

13. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    I will scan the complete manual and post a printable link.
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    info@drewcraft.com

14. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Ok here it is front to back, sorry about page 37 its upside down
    http://sandhillsbassmasters.com/Site...s%20Manual.pdf
    info@drewcraft.com

15. Sprint Boats Moderator Bassmeister's Avatar
    Thanks for that....I'll leave it for a few days then sticky it.

16. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    http://sandhillsbassmasters.com/Site...int_wiring.pdf

here is a PDF printable version of just the wiring diagram.
    info@drewcraft.com

17. Sprint Boats Moderator Bassmeister's Avatar

18. Member

Praying 1996 spint 277 bass boat

hello and good day
    I just purchased a 1996 sprint 277 and have a question about the bow panel. I took the panel out and 3 switches and some kind of digital gauge was laying behind the panel. can you tell
    me what that digital gauge is and what it was for. I would like to know what all bow panel switches are. there are 5 switches I believe .
    thanks

19. Sprint Boats Moderator Bassmeister's Avatar
    There was a surface temp gauge on some models. That's probably for the gauge.....1 switch is for that gauge then you have recirc and areator switches then bilge and trim switches.

20. Member
    thank you for your help.
    I just found 3 sets of heavy gauge wire in the bow, I believe 2 sets are for trolling motor. what would the other set be for??
    Last edited by hoss333; 03-02-2017 at 01:06 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast