Thread: holeshot plates

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Banned
    i would like holeshote plate an foil. jrbritt@aol.com

2. RIP -April 30,2023
    my mind is always spinning!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by bassworm1 View Post
    You been going through my notebooks??? All great ideas I had some ideas very similar for my stroker if I ever get one!!!

3. RIP -April 30,2023
    guys, i ordered some plate. i will be getn off work next week and then going to jasper. after that, ill be wide open getn this stuff done for yall. please email me with everything you want. holeshot plate, foil, deck extension. just so you guys know. the extensions will go back almost to the edge of consoles with doors or pop ups or both. also will have the option to add an extra piece to extend it to back deck for all out speed runs, when you want. these extensions can be made however you like, shorter than edge of console, long like the one ive ran, completely enclosed, carpeted, painted or even powdercoated. please send me an email with exactly what you want. foil and holeshot plate can be made from different materials, aluminum, brushed ss or mirrored ss. all with or without laser cut letters so make sure to be specific with what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by cbailey View Post
    with "bullet" laser cut in turn downs, 135 plus ride. that will be mirrored stainless steel, .125 thickness
    I'll be getting one of those....gotta pick up some extra cans or borrow money from James!!
    BULLET 20 XRD/250 Merc Sport XS
    www.ncboatguy.com

5. Banned
    Ted
    i was about to pick up the phone and call you for a loan

6. RIP -April 30,2023
    you can always tell who has the money and who dont!

7. Member
    How much do you guys pick up with the deck extension?

8. RIP -April 30,2023
    at the white river rally this year, i put my deck extension on a buddys boat that was running mid 90's and pick up 3.3 mph. stock 250 with extension on a stroker and went 99.7mph.

Quote Originally Posted by kris_tx View Post
    How much do you guys pick up with the deck extension?

thats easy, . you want me to surprise you with it?
    Chris: "I LOVE WAYNE"

Absolutely I'm interested in the hole shot plate kit. Price will be the ultimate determination, but as of now mark me down for the whole kit, everything that is needed for a complete install. Thank you for doing this!!!

***Will send an email in the next day or two when I'm on an actual computer***
    Last edited by Stroker3.2XS; 10-01-2015 at 02:32 PM.

11. RIP -April 30,2023
    that would look real nice on wags boat.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Worthy View Post
    Chris: "I LOVE WAYNE"

12. Member
    I think for Waaags you should have it say "Unicorns" on one side and "Fairies" on the other.

13. RIP -April 30,2023
    i can tell you that the actuator is prolly gonna be 150-200 (dont quote me, could be more or less)by itself, depending on the length needed for setup. i have bought a new one for 100 but think that was a rare find and the guy only had one.

Quote Originally Posted by Stroker3.2XS View Post
    Absolutely I'm interested in the hole shot plate kit. Price will be the ultimate determination, but as of now mark me down for the whole kit, everything that is needed for a complete install. Thank you for doing this!!!

14. RIP -April 30,2023
    Quote Originally Posted by npark View Post
    I think for Waaags you should have it say "Unicorns" on one side and "Fairies" on the other.

15. Member
    MR. CBAILEY. I E-MAILED you all my info for a foil. Touch base back with me that way i know you got it.

deanbuffington909@att.net

thank you.

Chris when you say deck extension,, please elaborate when you get a chance. I want to a hatch for storage !

i can tell you that the actuator is prolly gonna be 150-200 (dont quote me, could be more or less)by itself, depending on the length needed for setup. i have bought a new one for 100 but think that was a rare find and the guy only had one.
    That's the general ballpark price I've seen as well. Of course I wasn't exactly sure what I was looking for either

18. RIP -April 30,2023
    the extension will start at back of the factory deck extension and come back close to edge of consoles. the extension can be made solid, with a door, switch actuated pop up that holds depth finders, radio etc. also available is an extra extension that bolts to that one and goes back to cooler, easily removed and installed just for the top speed runs. below is the first one i built just for speed runs. the one ill be puting together will stop short of consoles, with room to step down.

Quote Originally Posted by mgeod View Post
    Chris when you say deck extension,, please elaborate when you get a chance. I want to a hatch for storage !

19. RIP -April 30,2023
    i havent gotten it as of 3:50 central time. ill be on the look out for it.

Quote Originally Posted by NORRIS CRAFT 1 View Post
    MR. CBAILEY. I E-MAILED you all my info for a foil. Touch base back with me that way i know you got it.

deanbuffington909@att.net

thank you.

Believe me the deck extension works we put Chris's in my boat and it gained 3.3 mph maybe even more

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast