Post Free Source for Engine Repair Manuals

Here's a great source for manuals of all kinds. They have small engines, outboards and even auto manuals. All Free. They are offered by the Marshall Public Library. You can only download a few pages at a time, but most times, that works great for small projects. The one I looked at was a Clymer/Haynes manual for several models of Johnson and it had the whole 700 page manual.

EBSCOhost Login

Username: marshall
    password: public

Once you log in, you can select whatever category you want - Marine/Boat Motors is where you will likely go to, but they have PWC/ATV/Etc. Once there, you can open manuals and save/print sections of the manual. I was able to patiently download PDF's

Also, once logged in, you can click up at the top where it says Search Other Databases. This will let you get to several other online resources. The main one I think is neat is their Automotive section. They have TSB's and manuals for lost of vehicles. Anyway, check it out.

I don't have any affiliation to the site and can't give you any more support from here. Enjoy.

Maybe this can get set up as a sticky on the outboard subs or on the general one.
    1993 Stratos 280 SF
    1993 Johnson 150 Sliver Star

Reel Peachy - 1993 Stratos Transom Rebuild Project

2. Member
    Great site, looking forward to using it! Thank You!!

^ What he said