Ice Ducer for Garmin Wishing

Would love to use my Garmin out on the ice. But Garmin does not make anything close to what I call an ice ducer. Seems to me they are ignoring one of the fastest growing fishing facets. The ranks continue to swell a little more every year for those of us who reside in the NAWTH.

I know I can use a trolling motor transducer with certain adaptations. But nothing beats the ease of a floating transducer that is specifically designed for it. Used my little echomap 70S on ice last year and was impressed. But went back to my Humminbird 788CI just because I had the ice ducer for it.

Cmon Garmin get on the stick before I get too old to make it out on the frozen tundra.
    Helix Mega 10 SI G2N , ILink
    Garmin 1040 XS / Garmin 1242 xsv with Panoptix Down VU PS 30 W/ GCV 10 networked with PS 31. Boat Rig

Echomap Ultra 106 SV with Livescope 12 . Ice Rig

We do offer this portable kit with suction cup xducer and float.

https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/shop...-11849-09.html
    Garmin Pro Team

3. Member
    That might work 1/2 way depending on length of transducer cord. Which is the main thing I got against using standard transducers too much cable. Ducers made for ice fishing usually 8' long. Which is easy to keep out of way.
    Helix Mega 10 SI G2N , ILink
    Garmin 1040 XS / Garmin 1242 xsv with Panoptix Down VU PS 30 W/ GCV 10 networked with PS 31. Boat Rig

Echomap Ultra 106 SV with Livescope 12 . Ice Rig