2004 Ranger 195 vs intercostal for sale

Today is a bitter sweet day for me. I'm selling Ms.Madelson, I am selling my baby. This boat has been very good to me. She has treated me well and I have done the same to her. She has been garage Kept (heated in the winter), new water pump every season, new plugs every season, detailed twice a year, and wiped down every time she comes out of the drink. Being a 2004 there are some minor blemishes, as any one would expect from a fish slaying war wagon of her kind. Her seats were showing some wear and the trolling motor was a bit squeaky. So I did what any man would do and I custom ordered new Ranger seats (white and burgundy) to match the boat. put a new Minn kotta Fortrex 24v 80 lb thrust trolling motor, an 8' pro series power pole (white), and a set of Huminbird's, a 989 with side imagining in the dash and a 598 Di on the bow. She is ready to rock! I am the second owner of the boat if you can say that as the previous owner was in the military and spent all of his time overseas. The boat had less then 50 hours on it when i bought it. I am looking at a new boat and if I would have done better in school I wouldn't have to sell Ms. Madelson to make it happen.20150318_181448.jpg20150318_181909.jpg20150318_181423.jpg

2. Member
    19,000 OBO

3. Gar & Mudfish expert! :/ Mickstix's Avatar
    Nice rig!!

Matt, this needs to be posted in the boats for sale section Boats4Sale

I will have to take down your post, unless it is posted in the link above.

5. Member

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Largemouthlou View Post
    Matt, this needs to be posted in the boats for sale section Boats4Sale

I will have to take down your post, unless it is posted in the link above.

I will get this posted today. I understand the need to take this down. Thank you for leting me know. Can I put it back up in here once I have it in the for sale section?

I can undelete the post and clean up the thread once it is posted.. Thank you..

7. Member
    Dang Lou...you gotta quit being so nice! You're gonna give some of the other Mods a bad rep!
    BOB GASKINS TARPON SPRINGS,FL
    07 TR186 150 OPTI