Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blade1970 View Post
    Just can't see cutting holes in my livewells... kudos to you guys as I am sure it is a great product.
    Me neither bud but out nitro are super easy to take the lids off and the 18 dollar bill metal hole saw I bought went right through. Haven't had a smallie even look funny since I went with em

2. Member
    Got my shipping confirmation today. Great service. Thank you.

3. Member
    Got mine ordered tonight. Thanks for extending the offer. Will wind up on a new 2016 BassCat Puma FTD.

4. Member
    Ordered mine yesterday I think it was a good deal.
    Rocket

When will the weigh-in bags be available? Can we pre-order while this sale is on? Sure would like to order the products together..

Thanks!
    2001 Ranger 518DVX Comanche / Mercury 200 Opti (OT306368)

Quote Originally Posted by gatorsin09 View Post
    Me neither bud but out nitro are super easy to take the lids off and the 18 dollar bill metal hole saw I bought went right through. Haven't had a smallie even look funny since I went with em
    I hear you, but Big O is my home lake and I fish tourneys in extreme heat... never lost a fish in fact they are always trying to jump out of the livewells...

But that is just my livewell system.. I am sure it differentiates from everyone elses... all boats are different

8. Member
    Our new weigh-in bags called the NewGill will be available soon. They will be just as innovative as the V-T2 for both the anglers and of course the fish. We are considering doing a pre-order for BBC members only at a BBC member only introductory price. BBC members have been very good to New Pro Products. You all let me know your thoughts on this and if you would like to have this opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by CigarBasser View Post
    When will the weigh-in bags be available? Can we pre-order while this sale is on? Sure would like to order the products together..

Thanks!
    Last edited by Team V-T2; 09-08-2015 at 10:27 PM.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blade1970 View Post
    Just can't see cutting holes in my livewells... kudos to you guys as I am sure it is a great product.
    That is OK. We understand this feeling and thought completely. Everyone thought this when we first debut them on BBC. No hard feelings here! Good luck in your tournaments!

10. Member
    what is an approximate cost on the bags?

11. Member
    ordered

12. Member
    To put them in a ranger do you have to remove the slide lids from inside

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wv21ss View Post
    To put them in a ranger do you have to remove the slide lids from inside
    No, you won't need to remove the slides. We have several anglers that have installed them in these type of Rangers. You will need to cut through the plexiglass lids the same way. There was a recent forum that I posted the photos of how to do this and how it will look after the install. Let me find that thread and i will share it with you.

14. Member
    This is an estimate as we are still ramping up for production and getting costs as low as we can. We will have two versions. The price range for the retail market will be somewhere around $15 for a more basic model and around $25 for one with a few more bells and whistles. But they both will have the same core function which will be a big support for your fish. Anglers will like them to as they will be light weight, easier to carry and store in your boat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Odingy View Post
    what is an approximate cost on the bags?

15. Member
    We are closing the sale down now. Everybody's order is going out tomorrow and we will send each of you an email with a tracking number of the shipment. Installation instructions are in the inside of the packaging top. If you have questions, just give us a call, email or private message. Remember to only hand tighten the fasteners. No need to over tighten or you might pull it through the top. If this happens, let me know.

Thanks to everyone that purchased. We appreciate you business very much!

Good night!
    Last edited by Team V-T2; 09-09-2015 at 09:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Team V-T2 View Post
    Our new weigh-in bags called the NewGill will be available soon. They will be just as innovative as the V-T2 for both the anglers and of course the fish. We are considering doing a pre-order for BBC members only at a BBC member only introductory price. BBC members have been very good to New Pro Products. You all let me know your thoughts on this and if you would like to have this opportunity.
    Yes... But I guess I missed the 30% the ventilation systems.
    2001 Ranger 518DVX Comanche / Mercury 200 Opti (OT306368)

Quote Originally Posted by Team V-T2 View Post
    We are closing the sale down now. Everybody's order is going out tomorrow and we will send each of each of you and email with a tracking number of the shipment. Installation instructions are in the inside of the packaging top. If you have questions, just give us a call, email or private message. Remember to only hand tighten the fasteners. No need to over tighten or you might pull it through the top. If this happens, let me know.

Thanks to everyone that purchased. We appreciate you business very much!

Good night!
    Well hell, I posted yesterday that I was late thinking it was just for labor day but turned out I wasn't late ... but now I am.

18. Member
    A day late and a dollar short. That is me

19. Member
    Man, I wish I would have seen this earlier

20. Member
    I got mine today......Fast service and great product, now to buy the 3" hole saw. Thanks for a fast easy transaction. A++

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast