Banned

PowerPole Question

I know this probably isn't the correct place, but i hate posting in the lounge.
    2 weeks ago, i put my power poles down and one of them didn't come back up, no matter what i did. long story short, i took it off in the water and laid it on the back deck. when i got home, the hydraulic cylinder was bent. No big deal, called PP and they sent new hardware and a new cylinder. While i was waiting i went ahead and took both poles off, because i wanted to do some cleaning on them. Anyhow, now they are back on, new cylinder installed..zero leaks. The pole that doesn't have a new cylinder will not go completely up, its close but not close enough. I am not sure if it was like this before or not, but its def. noticeable. I've bled the lines several different ways and ran them up and down and held down on button about 75 times, still not getting it to "seat". I'm wondering if maybe i don't have another bent cylinder or if I am missing something… anyone got any ideas?
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Banned
    odd. Something is just off...does the new cyl have same markings as old? Something is longer or shorter than the other

3. Banned
    The new one works just fine. Goes up nice and tight.

4. AR Bass Club/AR Fishing Moderator GhostComanche's Avatar
    Air in lines Sir. Go to lake and do a dozen or so complete up and downs. RR

"Never argue with an idiot; He will beat you to death with stupidity"

Quote Originally Posted by GhostComanche View Post
    Air in lines Sir. Go to lake and do a dozen or so complete up and downs. RR
    That's what I was told to do when I bought my boat. I was told that is the only real way to bleed the lines completely because they have to do a complete up/down revolution several times.
    2021 Phoenix 721 Pro XP

6. Member
    Probally air in the lines, but mine was acting funky coming back up and turned out I needed to replace the bushings. If notjusmps out call PP customer service have had nothing but good luck with them.