294 Evo Smart Gauges......

Hey guys,
    I have an 09' 294 with an 200 HPDI. The boat came with Actia Smart Gauges. All the gauges on the dash are tied into the tach, which also serves as the brain for dash, which has a small LCD screen on bottom of the gauge that allowed me to scroll through things like water pressure, fuel, etc. See the pic below. Loved the gauge until it died on me a few trips back... Some how moisture got into the brain of tach and now it's dead and with it all of the other gauges.... Upon checking with multiple marine dealers, including C & O, I've learned that this company is no longer in business and no one seems to have any of these tachs for sale. Apparently there are replacement systems that would allow me to convert all the gauges to Smart Craft gauges, but these are rather pricey and I really don't want to redo my entire dash. So.... Any thoughts on where I might find one these Actia gauges, or know anyone that I might call to see if there are any other companies that have made a comparable replacement? I've even called HydroTech to see if they had any thoughts on how best to deal with this they thought I may end up having to start from scratch. I'm tempted to jus order some generic gauges and straight wire them but figured I'd check here first. Any thoughts would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Here is what I had....

2. Member
    Have try to call Stratos boats Mfg

3. Member
    I have the same gauges in my 2011 210 elite and they went out. Actia is still in business, I sent mine in about a month ago and they just finished repairing them. I called Stratos to price new ones, and they are over $600. Call Actia at (574)266-2691. Hope this helps

Yup, Actia is still around...

Actia Vehicle Electronics and Diagnostics

USN Retired
    2020 Basscat Caracal
    2020 Mercury 225 ProXS 4s

5. Member
    Awesome, thanks guys. I had two different places tell me that they were out of business. I'll be calling first thing Tuesday am. Thanks again

6. Member
    Just caught this old post but I have the 09 294xle with same exact problem.what did u end up doing to remedy the prob.who repairs them or what replace ment can I use with minimal trouble and expense.thx in advance.

1999 Stratos 273 DC
    1999 Johnson 115
    2021 Ram Limited