V20Eufaula

Need a set of lithium batteries?

I have a refurbished 36 V Lithionics set up with charger for sale...They are approximately two years old and tested out at 99.2 Ah. My current Lithium Pros set up (3 x 36 V 30 Ah) is only 90 Ah so these batteries are still very strong. This set up would cost you well over 5 grand brand new. I was planning to sell these with my V20 but it looks like I'll probably have to keep my boat another year. Please send me a message if you are interested.

20150822_173412.jpg

Whats the total weight on that whole setup? Do you have a conventional battery and charger for crank and electronics?

3. V20Eufaula
    The batteries are about 30 lbs a piece....I wouldn't mount the charger on board either so you can remove any on board charger that you might already have. So the total for a very strong/long lasting Lithionics 36 V set up is about 90 lbs plus you will remove your current on board charger. This is only trolling so yes you would use a standard or agm battery for cranking and also charge that one at home as needed.

If you are running Sears Platinum DieHard 31M Series batteries (3 x 75 lbs = 225 lbs + on board charger (about 15 lbs) = 240 lbs total) - 90 lbs (Lithionics 36 V set up) = around 150 lbs of weight savings...

Quote Originally Posted by V20Eufaula View Post
    The batteries are about 30 lbs a piece....I wouldn't mount the charger on board either so you can remove any on board charger that you might already have. So the total for a very strong/long lasting Lithionics 36 V set up is about 90 lbs plus you will remove your current on board charger. This is only trolling so yes you would use a standard or agm battery for cranking and also charge that one at home as needed.

If you are running Sears Platinum DieHard 31M Series batteries (3 x 75 lbs = 225 lbs + on board charger (about 15 lbs) = 240 lbs total) - 90 lbs (Lithionics 36 V set up) = around 150 lbs of weight savings...
    Thanks!

5. Member
    Are these still available and what price do you have in mind?

6. Legend Boats Moderator
    This post is 6 years old and he no longer uses that username