Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Champion Boats Moderator Lea's Avatar
    It was not used in 2001. However, the OP posted in another old thread and I think he said they have an 08 210. I am hoping he figures out how to start a new thread. We could possibly help him if he does.....

2. SC Club Moderator ChampioNman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lea View Post
    It was not used in 2001. However, the OP posted in another old thread and I think he said they have an 08 210. I am hoping he figures out how to start a new thread. We could possibly help him if he does.....
    You would think, if he's smart enough to search and bring up an old thread he'd be smart enough to start a new thread, but you never know!

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FEARTHETURTLE210 View Post
    I spoke to the MGR of Kongsberg Electronics the maker of our MEGAlink and LED Touchpad master keyboards. He is going to contact Ranger to see if they would want to stock these parts for us Champion owners instead of all of us having to pay $1300 to convert to a toggle switch system. He wanted to also join in on our discussion on this forum to help provide information. I will email him this site. If anyone can post there interest in buying these products or post pictures of your Serial number plate or sticker located on your Megalink/Key pad he would be able to determine what to have produced..

Yes that would be great. I'm running into the same thing right now. Quote from Ranger dealer is $2200 to convert. I have a Champion 200 Elite GCB98144I607. I have megalink system. Keypad has failed.

4. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Kunks12, I don' know if you noticed or not, but this thread began in June of 2011 and the original poster was banned from this site in January of 2013. If Ohio Power Systems cannot supply what you need, There is no other known source.

5. SC Club Moderator ChampioNman's Avatar
    You do realize that this thread is over 6 years old and that the OP has been banned from the site over 4.5 years ago? This info is probably invalid now.

6. Member
    This was posted on the Facebook Champion owners page from Kyle Power:
    I have allot of original champion parts and pieces from original late model 210 elite brain box, champion wheels and allot of hub caps from plastic to metal, carbon fiber pannel pieces and more, not trying to step on any ones toes or soliciting in a way of offending just want to let you all know! If you need anything please give me a call at the shop

P.s. Please contact at the shop due to the fact that it is sometimes hard for me to get back in touch in a manerly time.
    Thank you,
    Ulrich Marine
    417-272-1841

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tx Champ View Post
    Kunks12, I don' know if you noticed or not, but this thread began in June of 2011 and the original poster was banned from this site in January of 2013. If Ohio Power Systems cannot supply what you need, There is no other known source.
    No I didn't. New to forums so wasn't paying attention. I called Ohio Power Systems and they only sell a form of the keypad in quantities of 50.. they gave me a number to call of the a company who ordered 50. Called them and she told me to call back in October when they receive them and then they will let me know if I can purchase one..

8. Member
    Who is it that is gonna have them?

9. SC Club Moderator ChampioNman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by champ210 View Post
    Who is it that is gonna have them?
    Guess you're going to have to call OPS and ask them then follow Kunks12 route seeing he didn't post the info.

10. Member
    OPS no longer carries Megalink or any other boat parts.

11. Champion Boats Moderator Lea's Avatar
    There is the option of converting to rocker switches. Not cheap, but is exactly what I would do if I had the problems! One contact is C&O Marine for this.

12. Member
    I just got off the phone with Ranger. The conversion kit is $1300.38 shipped to your door.

13. Member
    I got my kit from C&O. Carol will give you a discount if you are a BBC Member. I think I paid $1100.00 and change for mine. Cost me $1200.00 to install. Works great, I am happy to be rid of the Mega Link.

14. Member
    Anyone still have the bow trim/nav light module laying around they won't use ?
    GETFISHED !!!

15. Member
    If i may ask, who installed your new wiring harness and rocker panels?

16. Member
    D&R Sports just outside Kalamazoo Michigan. I think I still have the instructions for converting the panel on my computer at work, I'll send it tomorrow.

17. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Has anyone checked the current availability of the kits?

At the start of a club tournament I had about 3 weeks ago, I noticed the LEDs on the keypad randomly flashing quickly. It was so fast, I couldn't see them doing it after the sun came up. However, everything seemed to be working OK. After the tournament, I put my boat back in storage and plugged in the charger. Went to pick it up Saturday afternoon and noticed the power LED illuminated. So I tried toggling it off with no success. Tried some of the other functions and they didn't work. Tried pushing & holding the power button for 5-10 seconds to try a reset ... no joy. Tried disconnecting power at the battery for a reboot ... no luck there either. Well s*@t, guess my day finally came. Luckily I had obtained another controller from a Champ owner that had installed the rocker conversion. I replaced the controller and all is cool for now. But I figure the countdown has begun again, so I'm in the market for a conversion kit. Left a voice mail for Sherry at Fishing Holdings over the weekend to check availability & price and will give Carol a call today.
    Last edited by Tx Champ; 08-05-2019 at 10:50 AM.

18. Member
    Ranger rage send me your email addy and I'll send you a pdf of the installation instructions.

19. Member

20. Member

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12