Thread: Is it time?

Is it time?

Is it time to buy energy stocks? With the holidays coming to y'all think the price will climb? Asking the experts!

2. Stocks/Investments Moderator boneil's Avatar
    Experts

The experts on TV have been saying it's time to buy for months now. They see oil back up into the 60s by years end. Which, if they are right, then the S&P would be heading to new highs. I disagree with $60. The current situation of supply and demand has to change. We either need OPEC to cut production or the global economy needs to grow at a faster rate. I have been saying that I think oil heads into the $30's. I think we will see real panic in oil and the energy sector. I will buy when I see real panic. We need as they say, a good flush. I want to see funds get liquidated.

If you wanted, you could start a small position now and then add in a few months when we start to see energy companies report earnings. And see what they have to say. I think it is a good idea to atleast get a shopping list ready.

Ive been buying all the way down........

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bug88 View Post
    Ive been buying all the way down........
    Thats what I keep telling myself when I'm buying crap that the bottom keeps falling out. I'm holding and buying energy. Lots of projects going on around here so they must know something to be spending the money.