Thread: FX20 Prop ??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Cool, i added two talons and had i bit of hard time getting out the hole with higer altitude on a 25T1 on my fx20!

wonder if i lift i tad if it would make any differance?

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyk View Post
    How's your holeshot with a full load?? 2 guys, full tanks, livewells full.. I also only run premium fuel.
    It's not bad, bout like my last boat Tr20 with 225 .....it is slower than the 26 FXP......
    James Clark.. SKEETER...FX20..250 SHO Yamaha, Izorline Pro Staff, Deep Creek Pro Staff,Cpt. Gary Marine Products, Powers Swain Fishing Team, Warriors on the Water Staff

3. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kcolbe View Post
    Why did you dump the FXP 26? My understanding is this is a great prop for that boat. Personally I run a 27T1 ventless on my FX20 and with just myself in the boat I can get over 80 GPS with a hydraulic jackplate. I think the key here is you don't want your max RPMs above 6k, that's where your motor is making the most power. With the 27T1, I am 5900 wide open...
    Good God I know this post is old but @kcolbe what on gods green earth are you doing to get that boat to 80mph I got a 2012 with the 27T1 to 78 empty load but good lord some more info would be great.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12