Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Banned
    I got things straightened out I believe. I got a new battery and now when I leave the camper in storage here at Buggs Island I have started disconnected the battery when leaving for the week or so. I have a battery booster to operate the power front jack that aids in making that first hook up. Thanks guys for the help in this matter.

I am just guessing, but i do not think you have your problem solved. More than likely you have a converter in your RV. Typically they are very cheap and do not have a regulator and they will kill your batteries. The best thing you can do is get rid of that thing and install a smart charger. You can get them for the price of quality battery and you will very seldom, if ever have battery problems again. When i put mine in i bought one that will charge 3 batteries and added two more batteries. I got 11 years of use out of the batteries i had installed, because they had been maintained properly. They are very easy to install and it will give you the piece of mind that you can now leave your RV plugged into shore power continuously. The one i bought was a Truecharge 40+.
    Your fair share is not in My Wallet.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12