Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Member

Re: Please Help - Power Light Blinking on control pad (fishthenation)

more than likely prob. is touch pad, try a different pad you know is good.

2. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar

Re: Please Help - Power Light Blinking on control pad (LouO)

Shot of my rubber "diverter" ... appears to be a piece of the same skid mat rubber up on the bow.

Re: Please Help - Power Light Blinking on control pad (Tx Champ)

I had to bring this discussion back! I ended up negotiating an excellent price with Ranger for the toggle conversion kit. It was cut in 1/2. Also, today I was reviewing the sponsors at BBC and found the exact Megalink I Needed!!! I don't know where this was 10 months ago

I am happy with my new toggle system, but wish I would've found this! Megalink lives! You should include this in Champion Part links! http://www.bbelectparts.com/

Modified by fishthenation at 8:25 PM 3/4/2012

4. Member

Re: Please Help - Power Light Blinking on control pad (fishthenation)

Did you put the conversion kit in yourself?
    Have you called to get a price on the new Megalink?
    I just talked to them and the unit is around $400
    He has 100 of them!!!

Modified by scotakns at 6:47 AM 3/5/2012
    2013 Sea Born NX23
    2014 Evinrude ETEC E150DPXABB

'17 200 Elite. I moved from Digital to rocker Switch. I'd love your advice. in 2011, I purchased the components to convert from Megalink to Rocker from Ranger, and had my local service guy do the conversion.

I will FIRST say, I have not had ONE PROBLEM with the new set up in the 9 years! However I have maybe a dumb/simple question.

There aren't "fuses" that I'm aware of. There is a breaker panel. Since I've never had a problem, however I'm troubleshooting a pump issue now, can you tell me, if I were to "blow a fuse" am I correct in saying that within the breaker panel, one of those nubs would pop up? And I would then reset it by pushing down? And of course I need to find the reason for it popping? Or are there fuses that maybe I have no clue about.
    Last edited by fishthenation; 04-02-2020 at 02:13 PM.

6. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fishthenation View Post
    '17 200 Elite. I moved from Digital to rocker Switch. I'd love your advice. in 2011, I purchased the components to convert from Megalink to Rocker from Ranger, and had my local service guy do the conversion.

I will FIRST say, I have not had ONE PROBLEM with the new set up in the 9 years! However I have maybe a dumb/simple question.

There aren't "fuses" that I'm aware of. There is a breaker panel. Since I've never had a problem, however I'm troubleshooting a pump issue now, can you tell me, if I were to "blow a fuse" am I correct in saying that within the breaker panel, one of those nubs would pop up? And I would then reset it by pushing down? And of course I need to find the reason for it popping? Or are there fuses that maybe I have no clue about.
    That is correct for the functions labeled on the breaker panel, however there are 6 fuses in the conversion kit. 3 are behind the switch panel and are for the two timers and tilt/trim power to the bow. The other 3 are in the back of the boat and I covered them in your other post, but 2 are for power to the breaker panel & switch panel and the bilge float switch.

Back to the breaker panel for just a sec. The 2 Accy breakers, one is a 5A and the other a 3A. If you use one or both for electronics, they may be insufficient. I changed both on mine out to 10A breakers since the electronics are individually fused.

Reggie. I didn't know there were 6 fuses. I believe I understand the 3 behind switch panel. I know about the 2 Delphi at the main battery, is the 3rd the 30amp thermal circuit breaker mounted next to my Delphis?
    Attached Images Attached Images

8. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fishthenation View Post
    Reggie. I didn't know there were 6 fuses. I believe I understand the 3 behind switch panel. I know about the 2 Delphi at the main battery, is the 3rd the 30amp thermal circuit breaker mounted next to my Delphis?
    That is what it looks like to me. In the conversion instructions, that breaker was removed. So since you still have it, I assume it is replacing one of the fuses I have.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123