my old schoool ride

had this bad boy since i was 17 years old

2. Skeeter Boats/Missouri Club Moderator Rodney Bledsoe's Avatar

3. Member
    the old panhead dont get to see to much road these days getting too old to kick her
    just bought this bagger last year this was first harley i have ever had with electric start cant justify the cost of anything new for the little occasional ride i need to get in to save the little sanity i have left
    I dont ride or fish to add days to my life. But it does add life to my days !!

4. Member
    Man I haven't seen a two throat in years, is it still all like the pix?? looks great!!!

5. Member
    yes sir this actually exactly what it looks like today
    two throat S&S properly jetted on a dyno jet (the only way to get one of these carbs to work properly) single fire ign. duel plug heads by flow dynamics California
    s&s sidewinder kit andrews gear train in a hd delcron trans case all it really needs is a dual disc front end it has little to much power for its breaking ability some pits in most of the chrome but i have had this bike a long time @ 58 years old just hate to go some where with it and then she wont start these days i am only worth 4-6 good kicks thats often not enough with some of the fuels available today
    OLD SCHOOL!!

Great looking pan!
    Alan
    __________________________________________________ _________
    Free men are not equal. Equal men are not free.