Investing Periodicals and sites

which ones do you use or subscribe to?

I get the Wall Street Journal for news, Barron's for investing, Dividened Investor and Stock Investor for ideas, and I use the Vanguard site for the stock screener.

2. Stocks/Investments Moderator boneil's Avatar
    I read a few blogs from traders that I like. And I will read articles that standout in my twitter feed from all the major periodicals.
    TheReformedBroker.com and ZeroHedge are two off the top of my head. But I don't use them or others for investing ideas in individual names. I use them for the macro environment. I also use HFT alert for trading and short term plays.

I read several articles daily and there is a lot of articles associated with my TD Ameritrade account. I also follow stocktwits on twitter, along with a few others and use their wesbsite.
    What we cannot obtain from intelligence, we can learn from experience.

....I got this guy.........)

5. Member
    For research IBD Investors Business Daily does a good job analysing stocks.
    Google stock research and you will have plenty of free sites to choose from.
    Most successful traders will subscribe to a premium publication or website for their research however for swing trading or long term investing should be able to be achieved thru sites free of charge.
    A very successful trader/investor long ago told me something to always remember while reading or getting advice for any type of investment......EVEN A BROKEN CLOCK IS RIGHT TWICE A DAY!

6. Ya, I Live on Rainy Lake! basscla's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bug88 View Post
    ....I got this guy.........)