Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Like that idea bird rally

2. Member
    Like the bird rally idea awesome thinking vausoner.

3. Banned
    Oct for me too---I think October dates are great.
    Jason, I like the Bird Rally!!!

4. Member
    From the list of interested bird guys wanting to participate that you have, invitations could be sent out via PM's inviting them to the Phamily Reunion, that way we can keep it in the Phamily. Just a thought!
    2015 Phoenix 921 Pro XP / Yamaha 250 SHO

Jason
    2015 Phoenix 919 225 ProXs

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 6373782
    Guys just got of the phone with Phoenix and we can not use the name Phoenix in this get together. A.C.S. marine which is a Phoenix dealer still like to have this we have to open it up to everyone we cannot even put in the rules phoenix boats only. So looks like this is shot down guys.
    1. we should be able to call it what ever we want this tournament has nothing to do with the factory the
    Term phoenix owners has no association with the factory.
    2. This is no different than a club tournament and based on that you have to be a member and the membership
    Requirements is you own a bird boat.
    3. Why is this now becoming a problem it wasn't last year at Guntersville.Tim and Jeff showed up from the factory
    at that tournament?
    Mike
    2019 Phoenix 721 pro xp

Mercury 250 pro xs
    2B575862

7. Member
    Like someone else said, call it a Phamily Reunion....Everyone will get the point
    2021 Phoenix 921 Elite/Mercury 250 Pro XS

8. Member
    Shortstick here is the number 6154910472 mark at Phoenix told me this info call and see what he tells u bud

9. Member
    I will put together a email on monday and follow it up with a phone call.
    Mike
    2019 Phoenix 721 pro xp

Mercury 250 pro xs
    2B575862

10. Member
    Maybe all the Phoenix owners should call them and ask why, since every one else has an owners tournament,
    SAL 544
    13.11 lbs
    Lake Fork TX
    2/19/13

11. Member
    They are having one next fall its in the works last 2 years will a good event.

12. Member
    I love both of my Phoenix boats, Great customer service, great pro's fishing out of them and all the other stuff. If it take 2 year to get an event going sounds like a problem to me. Unless the name "Phoenix Owners" is a registered trade mark you can use it, now if you say "Phoenix Boat" I see a problem.
    2021 Phoenix 21Phx DC 250 Pro Xs 12" Atlas (4) Garmin 1006sv 112 Ultrex, C-channle, SeaDeck
    2018 Phoenix 721 ProXp 250 250 Yamaha SHO
    2015 Phoenix 920 ProXP 250 Merc
    2011 Phoenix 721 ProXP 250 Merc

13. Member
    Today, 06:15 AM
    Dates are OCT. 2ND and the 3rd. Entry fee is 50.00 and 100 payback. Lodging is at fish tale lodge and Paris landing state Park. Will get more details soon. We are not going to advertise this tourney just invite people who own a phoenix boats.

Any weekend in Oct EXCEPT the 2nd/3rd. Club classic that weekend. Maybe next year.

15. Member
    Ok guys just about got everything final now on this tourney. I know I can't make everyone happy but I tried. Here is what we have so far. The tourney is a Friday Oct. 2nd and Saturday Oct.3. Paris Landing Marina. We will be meeting at A.C.S Marina Thursday night the 1st at 5pm for the ones that would like to swing by. Huge selection of tackle. The entry Fee is 50.00 for both days. Big fish is 10.00 per day. Will pay back big fish Friday and Saturday. Blast of order will be in the order of entry fee's Friday morning at ramp. Saturday will be reverse order from Friday. We want a lot of pictures so if someone can handle that be great. This is just a fruit jar type tourney guys. We get to meet other owners and have some fun on a great lake. I will keep everyone updated as we get closer.

16. V20Eufaula
    Quote Originally Posted by tophat View Post
    OK guys here are the dates to pick from Sept. 11th - 12th or Oct. 2 -3 out of Paris Landing. I have gotten these held for now. I am going to see what dates get picked the most. Going to let this go for 2 days and then we lock it in. I have already got the scales and bags and tables ready. Fish tale lodge is going to help us on rooms. A.C.S. is going to be the Phoenix dealership. they are right up the road from the ramp. So guys it's getting narrowed down quick. Pick a your date?
    Just got of the phone with Austin at A.C.S. it be better for them to have it Sept. 4th and 5th. Also looks like we can't call this a Phoenix owners tournament. We have to get permission from Gary Clausen the owner to do that. Maybe. Phoenix Boats A.C.S. rally Tournament?
    Who is Gary Clausen???

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by V20Eufaula View Post
    Who is Gary Clausen???
    The owner of Phoenix

18. V20Eufaula
    I thought Gary Clouse was the owner of Phoenix...My mistake...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12