1st bass fishing video

Chris and I recorded this in MN near Detroit Lakes but I wanted to share with my fellow Dakotians
    David Geske
    Boatless Family Man

2. Member
    Video was good, maybe could have used a little commentary or music.

3. Member
    I don't know how to add that
    David Geske
    Boatless Family Man

4. Member
    I understand that. I bought a gopro in April, got it out of the box and there it sits. I need to learn how to use it by the time prairie grouse season opens.

5. Member
    I've had mine for 2-3 yrs now but so far my buddy Chris was always the one editing the footage when we used them. This was the first time I have since I finally got a computer that would download the gopro software to edit with. It was kinda fun to do but would be nice to know how to add some of those extras to it to make it more fun to watch.
    David Geske
    Boatless Family Man

I've been using the gopro software for my last 3 or 4 videos too and it's very easy to use. Adding music is simple too. In Step 2, down at the bottom there are a few rows that have little emblems to the left of them. One of them looks like a microphone. It's on that row that you would drag and drop a music file. That's also where you would put an audio file for commentary. I haven't done commentary yet because I'm not sure how I want to do that. I would need to record my voice with something that I could save to the computer and then upload to my computer. Probably an app for that.

7. Member
    I think there is an app for finding apps.... Lol
    David Geske
    Boatless Family Man