Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
  1. Member
    You guys are good salesmen.. I got some on the way... Getting tired of dark ramps..

2. Member
    I just put these on my trailer and WOW I can see now. They do need siliconed, I had one get water in it the first time out. I took the lense off dried it out and put the lense back on with marine sealant and it worked good last night.

3. Member
    Same here got mine installed and WOW!!

4. mikesxpress
    The pictures did it?
    Glad you guys like them.

5. Member
    The pics look bright but don't do them justice to real life.

6. Member
    Picked mine up today. Found 4 for $23 shipped so boat and truck will each have a pair

http://www.amazon.com/YITAMOTOR-Floo..._detailpages00

7. Member
    Installed my Kawell floods today,looking forward to trying them out at the ramp.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Can wait until dark to try most mine out mounted to the underside of the rear truck bumper.
    G3 HP180
    Yamaha 115 4 Stroke

9. Member
    Very important to put that bead of silicone before using the Kawells. I had some water get in a couple months ago, sealed it up, and it just failed. Just ordered another one. The other one is doing great!!!
    2000 Bass Cat Pantera Classic
    Mercury 200 EFI (0G374590)
    26P Trophy Plus / Garmin Force / Garmin EchoMAP / Dual Power Pole Pro Series II

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

- Benjamin Franklin

10. Member
    So not sure if I should go with the Kawells or the chrome LEDs above for my Ranger Trail...does anyone like one over the other, and for what reasons. The Kawells do seem brighter in the photos.

Also, when you guys say "tapping in" to an existing wire, are you using t-taps? Thanks

11. Member
    http://www.optronicsinc.com/PRODUCTS...x?SeriesID=350
    I had these on my last boat trailer for a long time, they were very bright and never took any water in, had very good luck with them and am planning on adding them to my new one.

I put the led strips and it's good enough for me to see what's behind the boat. I'm sure the floods light up the world but I didn't need them in my case.
    Last edited by Sammiew; 11-03-2016 at 08:13 PM.
    2015 Ranger RT188 (white) * 2015 Etec 115 * Minn Kota Fortrex #80 * Humminbird Helix 12 MSI GPS G3N @ Helix 12 G4N on bow * Humminbird Helix 12 MSI GPS G3N at console * M360-MEGA Live
    Blue Water LED Red Deck Lights, LED White Light in Rod Box & Trailer Backup Lights * V-T2 Live Well Vents * Lew's Rod and Reels. Cool Foot pad on t/ motor .

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger 188 View Post
    THESE LIGHTS ARE NOT WATER PROOF AFTER ABOUT A COUPLE OF LOADING AND UNLOADING LOOK AT THE LENS AND YOU CAN SEE SOME SMALL WATER DROPS ,GET SOME CLEAR SILICONE AND GO AROUND THE OUTSIDE EDGE OF THE LENS AND PUT SOME WHERE THE WIRE GOES INTO THE BACK OF THE LIGHT, I LEARNED THE HARD WAY
    I did the silicone and after two years my pair of Kawell floods no longer work. I upgraded to a light with IP68 rating.

Here's mine............now I can SEE !!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Ranger Boats / Mercury Motors
    G Loomis Rods / Shimano Reels
    Raymarine / MinnKota Ultrex
    Garmin / Live Scope Plus
    Pepper Jigs / Robo Worms
    Troll Bridge / V-T2 Vents

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345