20 trx thoughts?

Hey fellas, thinking of upgrading to the 20trx from my 18xs. Would like to hear some info from any of you guys that has had some experience with them. They are a sharp looking rig for sure!! From my understanding they are built on a xs running surface with a updated deck and console. Would like to hear some speeds and how the ride is. I do know the 21trx is faster with the hp hull.

Thanks, Sam

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernSam View Post
    Hey fellas, thinking of upgrading to the 20trx from my 18xs. Would like to hear some info from any of you guys that has had some experience with them. They are a sharp looking rig for sure!! From my understanding they are built on a xs running surface with a updated deck and console. Would like to hear some speeds and how the ride is. I do know the 21trx is faster with the hp hull.

Thanks, Sam
    I think you will be very Pleased with ride & performance. Boat does not require a lot to drive at top speeds. Fishes well. I'm getting 72 with Tournament load & 2 people (full tank of fuel). I have a 25P Fury & 10" Jackplate. I've gotten 77 with just me and less than 1/2 tank in cooler weather. Good Luck in your decision.

3. Member
    I got a 15 trx20 with the 250 pro xs
    i got about 25 hrs on her, great ride in rough water on ky lake.
    my best speed has been 69 mph, tournament loaded, with two people.
    absolutely beautiful boat, very responsive, wide fishing deck,etc.
    i have the hydraulic JP, smart craft guage, and bbt mounts for hds touch units 9&12
    so far so good, no problems and I love the boat

Thanks for the responses! No doubt the ride should be a good one, I did figure it would've been a little quicker though being a 20' with a 250. How is it on fuel, giving you don't run WOT everywhere you go?