Banned

Preparing Camper for Upcoming Trips!

Slowly getting camper ready for many trips to Kerr Lake(Buggs Island). Made my shake down trip a couple weeks ago and found those little things needing a little attention. Main thing was replacing questionable tires with New ones. Now just to hot to enjoy being at a campground. Might be after 4th of July weekend before returning to the lake to reinstall new tires. All depends on cooler temps.
    I am getting New Travel trailer tires installed next week and am going to use the best of the four tires I am replacing as a spare. All four tires are in good condition just want to start with New tires. I am in real need of a rim I can use to mount the spare tire onto. the tire size is ST205/75R/15. If you are also looking for a good tire to use as a spare any of these tires are good to use and will possibly trade a tire or two for a rim I might use as the spare. Let me know if interested.
    Last edited by XSDRD; 06-20-2015 at 01:11 PM.

We went this weekend and came home early. Unbearably hot, humid and the mosquitos were out in full force. Not fun.
    ジェラルドの天候
    2021 Ranger 188P 115 Merc CT
    SWMBO ProStaff

3. Banned
    Yes sir!!!! Have camper stored at Kerr Lake on the NC/Va border. Been going there for years and having a ball. Went on a shakedown trip earlier this month, June, and it was the same thing the mosquitos and bugs were the worst I have seen them in a long time. Not fun at all. I plan on returning for sure but it will have to cool down a lot before then.