Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Hope I am not stepping out of line here but here is a list of members who had either said they were interested or they were attending over the last few weeks. I am not sure about Bshaner (the person who started all of this) since he has not been on the forum since the middle of July. I hope everything is ok for him. Anyways, some of you have contacted me with your information and I have all that on a spreadsheet. I will share that info with all those on the list who contacted me during the 3rd week of Sept. So if you are not on the list and want to be included just post it here or send me a pm. If I need to remove your name, just let me know.

Bshaner
    vausoner
    berger1b
    Eanderson
    tophat
    Captk88
    Eric521
    shortstick
    Duckett1420
    basswrencher
    Cameroboy
    roachboat
    comboman
    csurp
    phoenix1420
    Hoytman28
    Jwilliams1
    Bernard
    2012 Pheonix 921 - Yamaha 250 SHO

2. Member
    NOTE:

csurp will not be participating in the tournament. I may drive down for the afternoon weigh-in, launch the boat and fish for awhile before you all come in.

What time is take-off and weigh-in?

Oh c'mon. We'll fish together.

All honesty i believe I will have an open seat if anyone wants to drive in but not bring the boat.
    Jason
    2015 Phoenix 919 225 ProXs

One more week. Anyone else coming that's not on the list?
    Jason

Quote Originally Posted by vausoner View Post
    One more week. Anyone else coming that's not on the list?
    It sure is quiet on here. I hope most are still planning to come. I will be sending out the list of names and contact info to those that responded later this week.
    Bernard

6. Member
    Awesome i will put out the final support later this week. We are locked in at Paris Landing Both days we have scales and weigh in covered. A.C.S Marina is all in. This is a fruit Jar type tourney and is going to be fun for sure.

7. Member
    Are you going to have streaming video?
    "Everyone should believe in something; I believe I'll go fishing."

-Henry David Thoreau

Men and fish are alike. They both get into trouble when they open their mouths

author unknown

2015 Phoenix 919 225 Yamaha SHO

8. Member
    I'm getting excited! Fish are getting active down there should be a fun tournament. Water is getting low be careful to everyone running around follow your graphs...
    AFTCO
    Picasso Lures
    Vicious Line
    Denali Rods
    RedTail Optix
    RedTail Republic
    https://www.facebook.com/KyleMetzgerFishing

9. Banned
    Can anybody give me all the details again? Tourney is one day or two day?

10. Member
    Awesome i will put out the final support later this week. We are locked in at Paris Landing Both days we have scales and weigh in covered. A.C.S Marina is all in. This is a fruit Jar type tourney and is going to be fun for sure.

11. Member
    My understanding is 2 days, Friday and Saturday $50 entry covers both days.
    Will be a meeting at ACS marine Thursday 5pm " not required to fish rally"
    Blastoff safe light to 3.
    If i have leftout anything please add or correct as needed.
    Mike
    2019 Phoenix 721 pro xp

Mercury 250 pro xs
    2B575862

Good luck guys! Have fun and be safe!

13. Member
    I was just down there you no its bad when locals are coming up to you and asking you if your having any luck been there twice it suck both times wont be back

Ok then.
    Jason

Quote Originally Posted by vausoner View Post
    Ok then.
    Maybe Champ should have been fishing with Chootim "We found some good fish in the back of ginger bay on a spook around the isolated grass in 7 to 8 foot of water. We caught them from ginger bay to panther. No trophies but some good solid keeper fish in the 2 to 4 lb range, with the majority of them being 2 to 3 lbs. We caught them up till 1 o'clock on a chrome spook. Couldn't catch them on anything else and we tried. Seems like the isolated grass in 7 foot of water was the ticket. " I like Grass!
    Bernard

So is it a combined 2 day total or is pay out each day?? Reason for asking is I plan to fish only Friday? Any thoughts? Looking forward to it!

17. Member
    given we have not had any cold weather to speak of, fish will be scattered. Typically I will pick up a few fish on topwater early in the morning then various techniques through the day. The guy who can find a reasonable pattern when many could be working will do well. Have fun guys. I would have liked to join you. Get some good pictures- the boats not the fish
    2024 Phoenix 818
    2024 merc 175 pro xs 3B411947

18. Member
    Ok guys here is the break down. This is a Two Day event. We are only paying big fish Friday final payout will be Sat. and big fish. The entry is 50.00 for both day's Big fish is 10 a day PER Boat. We are meeting at A.C.S. Marina Thursday afternoon between 4 and 5 just as a meet and great type thing. Not mandatory at all. Friday morning is safe light blast off weigh in at 3pm. Saturday the same except. weigh in at 2 pm. Reason being have a few that will be leaving back out that afternoon. Friday night would like fo all of us to Meet at Matt's Pub right up from Paris Landing awesome food and drinks and one of the best steaks you can have guys.
    This is a fruit Jar type tourney guys simple 5 fish limit 15 inch largemouth and spots. Small mouth is 18 inches. Blast of order is set in the morning what ever number you are at pay in. Saturday we invert the field. Guys this is going to be some fun. The lake is getting setup great of you like topwater you should enjoy. Any questions just call me guys. Look forward to it Shane.

Sounds good to me.
    Jason

Sounds good I will contribute to big fish winner on Friday... Haha....see you guys at the ramp!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast