Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
  1. Member
    Jump in there 250 and let him have it for continuing to bash YOUR manufacturer. Their awesome!

2. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd Hendrick View Post
    Jump in there 250 and let him have it for continuing to bash YOUR manufacturer. Their awesome!
    I could give a rip roaring shit, sucks what's going on with but I have no qualms since all my rigs have been issueless. Thorp has addressed his issues a little different than you, he post his issues but doesn't beat it to death like you do. All you do is I had similar issues with a different manufacturer and haven't made one post in that forum and won't and if I ever did I wouldn't handle like you do Todd and I damn sure wouldn't have 3/4 of the first 100 post geared toward it but I guess we all handle things differently huh?

3. Member
    Yup. If no one ever speaks up about these manufactures taking advantage of people and the "new wave" piss poor service it will just get worse. You just stay in your little safety area then bash people for trying to get these people to stand behind their junk.

4. Banned
    "Safety area" wtf are you talking about?

5. Member
    Geez what a shame the whole situation is. Amazing that they allowed that boat to leave like that, knowing all the previous issues. At this point I would involve some legal action and put an end to this fiasco. Until you get a new boat, the issues will never go away. I don't care if they are cosmetic or cracks, you spend money you get what you want. Glad to see you are not about to settle on something that is sub par - really feel for you buddy. Todd no offense but if you hate Triton so much then why do you keep coming into this thread, taking your fight to a discussion board is a waste of time. Your like spurned girl friend, we all know your issues with Triton. I think some people just get tired of hearing the same rhetoric from you over and over, has nothing to do with brand loyalty. This thread is about Thorp's issue, and situation.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MetsFan9 View Post
    Geez what a shame the whole situation is. Amazing that they allowed that boat to leave like that, knowing all the previous issues. At this point I would involve some legal action and put an end to this fiasco. Until you get a new boat, the issues will never go away. I don't care if they are cosmetic or cracks, you spend money you get what you want. Glad to see you are not about to settle on something that is sub par - really feel for you buddy. Todd no offense but if you hate Triton so much then why do you keep coming into this thread, taking your fight to a discussion board is a waste of time. Your like spurned girl friend, we all know your issues with Triton. I think some people just get tired of hearing the same rhetoric from you over and over, has nothing to do with brand loyalty. This thread is about Thorp's issue, and situation.
    I hear you and understand.

7. Banned
    L A W Y E R ... that is licensed and can practice law in your state AND the state your triton was made in!!!!

8. Member
    Getting a lawyer is going to be even more of a head ache and it will cost me. I should hear by the end of this week what they plan on doing now.

9. Member
    How did things work out?

10. Member
    I have been told i can order a 2018. I still dont know what the details are.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thorp View Post
    I have been told i can order a 2018. I still dont know what the details are.
    thorp, I sincerely hope everything works out. I'm now on my fifth Triton and I've had no problems with any of them. I can't bring myself to speak negative of my experience. Keep us informed and good luck.

12. Member
    Any word yet Thorp!!!???!!!

13. Member
    Nothing yet. I will likely be using the boat i have for the rest of the year and order the new one for spring. Still no details on what i can order.

14. Member
    TRITON!

15. Member
    I just read through all the comments and I agree with most in that Triton should be embarrassed for letting such a boat leave the factory. They should put you in a brand new boat at the very least. I have owned three Tritons, two 98 models and a 05 model. They have all been solid boats and I have not needed factory support for anything. I have been loyal to Triton, but I doubt I will own another after reading all of this.

16. Member
    I have been told I can order a 2018 and my motor will be swapped along with electronics and trolling motor. I will keep the same trailer. I will be ordering sometime around december or january for an early spring delivery.

If anyone wants to buy it PM me and I can order what ever colours you want and can add any additional upgrades or equipment you might want. I dont mind driving south to deliver if it works out.

Some details on what the boat will be come spring or it can be ordered in september if anyone wants it quicker.

2018 20trx
    2013 250 pro xs (300 hrs) right now
    HDS 8 and 7 gen 2 with LSS2
    Minn Kota Ultrex 112lb 36v
    PM for more detail if interested
    Last edited by thorp; 07-20-2017 at 08:14 AM.

17. Banned
    Your query: "Is My 2013 20XS a lemon?"

Survey says: ABSO-FRICKING-LUTELY..

You have exhibited the patience of Job..

Remember, to get 'Triton' they just added a 't' to 'Nitro'..

Thorp, I'm sure you have researched a replacement for the 2018 you are supposed to be able to order. What will you replace the Triton with???

^^^^ As much as I hate to say it. I fished out of a brand new Ranger 521C the other day. It was the most stable fishing platform I've ever fished out of. They ain't fast but man do they fish good.
    --------------------------------------------
    Phillip Arrington
    Dover/Goodlettsville Tn

2017 Sponsoring Partners:
    C&O Marine, Mercury Marine, Goodlettsville Gun Shop, Cantrell's Market, Motorguide , YETI, Carrot Stix, Yum, GateWay Tire Service Center, StormR, SpoolTek, RodSox, Jewel Bait Company, U.S. Bass, Bobs Machine Shop, Lazyman Hooks, FishBum, Bass Militia, Rayus, and Jenko Fishing.

1999 Triton TR-21PD
    Mercury 300R

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DiawaKid View Post
    The BBB Better Business Bureau will be able to mediate and resolve your issue and make them buy the boat back, at no cost to you
    Who told you this?! The BBB has absolutely zero power to make a company do anything. They are simply a company that strong-arms businesses into buying their way into good ratings in their database. I occasionally get calls from the BBB asking if I want to be a member for so much money per year. I just hang up.

This guy should have gotten an attorney a long time ago. He'd have 100% of his money back by now if he hired one that was worth a damn.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast