Triton 3 bank Charger not charging one bank....

I have a 2008 19X2 with a Triton 3 bank charger. One bank is not charging.... it shows red lights across at all times. I let the charging process finish on the other 2 batteries and then switched the leads. The lead that was not working still continued to show red lights all the way across even when on a the charged battery and the leads from the charged battery now charged the battery that was on the bad bank.

What can I do to try to fix.... Ideas?

2. Member
    check the fuses first.
    Recovering burn victim. Please be carefull

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dutch boy View Post
    check the fuses first.
    Agree. Check the fuses, mine did the same thing.

If it's not something simple like the fuse.....I'd chunk it and buy a new one. I've had good luck fixing chargers......
    BULLET 20 XRD/250 Merc Sport XS
    www.ncboatguy.com

I probably have (had) the same charger in my boat for 13 years and this spring it did the same thing as yours. I fiddled without success then sprung for the new Minn Kota 345PC precision charger that is available for a $50 rebate. It puts out 15 amps/battery and can be set for whatever type batteries you run. In my case an AGM for starting, etc., and 2 flooded for the trolling motor. This thing charges in almost half the time as my old charger and with warranty, etc., I have no more anxiety about my batteries.

6. Member
    Thanks for the help... the fuses on each lead were shrink wrapped but I will cut it out and see..... I had a minkota on my last Triton and it was awsome as well... just traded in for a newer one.... Thanks again for the replies, nice to have others with experience chime in!

7. Member
    I had a Dual Pro charger in my Triton bass boat and one bank quit working. I took it out, disconnected the one cable not working and now use it on a pontoon boat as a single charger. Works great! Also, I replaced the Dual Pro with a 3 bank MK and love it.