2001 nitro nx882

I purchased a 2001 nitro nx 882 SC with I believe a 1999 mercury 150 efi. The bank had it from a repossession, I made an offer and they accepted. Wondering what this boat is worth? My worry is the engine they let me start on muffs, took a bit but started. Seemed to run ok, " don't know much about boats." I removed the engine cover and noticed a loose bolt on the power head not sure from vibration or what. Wondering if anyone has any thoughts or could help.

Thanks

2. Member
    get it serviced at an engine dealer. they can probably figure out how well the engine is running.

I bought mine from a auction, was reposed from the bank. First thing I did was send the injectors to Don (over in the mercury forums) and had them flow tested and calibrated. The EFI`s are great motors and will last along time if properly maintained! There is a lot of good info on your motor over in the mercury forms!
    2003 Nitro 929 / 225 EFI
    Del Norte Bass Anglers

I'm not sure where in IN you are but get it to Sherms's Marine for a thorough check of the motor. Plan to pump out EVERY bit of gas in the tank. You'll need to replace the fuel lines from the tank to the fuel pump under the cowling.

USN Retired
    2020 Basscat Caracal
    2020 Mercury 225 ProXS 4s