Banned

To those that want to do their own wiring - here's an app for you

Blue Sea Systems has an app for Androids & iOS (apple) that lets you determine what size fuses, circuit breakers and wire size to use for your wiring project. Just look down in the 4 pane window, lower right (Circuit Wizard) or just select from the Play Store - Blue Sea Systems Circuit Wizard. For those that want it on the computer, its web based. Circuit Wizard - Blue Sea Systems

Description
    Circuit Wizard is designed to help electricians and enthusiasts determine wire sizing and circuit protection for electrical installations based upon rules provided by ABYC (American Boat and Yacht Council) and Blue Sea Systems.

Based upon the popular web application located at Circuit Wizard - Blue Sea Systems this version is designed to run completely offline for use in situations where an internet connection is unavailable.

We hope you find this tool useful and please let us know of any comments, concerns or recommendations by emailing AndroidCW@bluesea.com
    Some of you guys probably knew about it, but I didn't and just installed it on my Android phone.

Thanks, just put it on my I-phone

Tournament-Fishing \"It\'s not a question of if you will be humbled but how many times\"