187 wiring diagram

where can I get a copy of a wiring diagram for a 2006 187 ?

2. Champion Boats Moderator Lea's Avatar

Re: 187 wiring diagram (stryker)

At this point, you might want to check with a dealer, unless someone on here has one....

3. Member

Re: 187 wiring diagram (Lea)

still looking for a wiring diagram for my 2006 187 dealer doesn't have one either.

4. Member

I never saw a wiring diagram for my TN 187. I had to re-wire the panel where they had they not put holes in the switch panel pan that ran along the shifter area. It would fill up with water and corrode the switches and wiring.

It was much better after we put holes in the pan under that area. I had one of the first TN 187's and I'm pretty sure after that they put holes in that pan so water would drain through. Even though condensation would take it's toll on the wiring and switches, especially the ends. It was not tough to make the short jumpers. I made several in the four years I had the boat.

At one time C&O had complete consoles with all the switches to just drop in. This was the most common problem with the 187 from TN when it comes to electronics. I am making an ASSumtion this is may be what you need? If not post what you are trying to wire up or fix and maybe someone will be able to help. Like I said I saw lots of 187's sold and I never saw a wiring diagram. If you can let us know what's up I'd bet someone here can help.

I don't know if this will help but, a while back i got in touch with Champion and talked to Jeff Hartung, he E-Mailed me a Schematic to my 206 so i know that they are around but locating the right people will be the problem.
    IBEW