n Strikeforce anEntered the Champion world

Bought a 94 Champion DC Contender in May with a 1997 150 Johnson Strikeforce with a jackplate. I keep it year round on Lake Norfork in Arkansas. Man, does this boat fly. I think I am done with Lunds now.

2. Champion Boats Moderator Lea's Avatar

Re: n Strikeforce anEntered the Champion world (sgtbone64)

Good deal!! What is the model number? Welcome to BC and the Champion family!!!

3. Member

Re: n Strikeforce anEntered the Champion world (Lea)

Guy - I too went from a Lund to a Champion. I'm not a Lund basher by any stretch. It served me very well, and while they may be a bit over priced, the resale price more than made up for it. For tin, not sure I'd rather have anything else... BUT - moving to the Champion was a whole different league... hell it's a different ball game all together. Awesome fishing machines and perhaps the most accurate of slogans out there "Ride and Decide" ... Champs never come in second under that category. Their ride is second to none. Welcome to the family!!

Derwood
    1998 ChampioN Fishunter 190
    200 hp Mariner
    8 hp Tohatsu

GO BADGERS !!

4. Member

Re: n Strikeforce anEntered the Champion world (Derwood)

Funny how we all end up here... I started with all types of glass, mostly Astro's and Astroglass prior and went to a 17 ft ProV. Got to beat up and went with a Alumacraft 2xb hull. Man that was nice... but THEN... Welcome to the real ride! I've always wanted this boat but never could find one in my price range back then. Then, the Blind Squirrel found his nut!

Bowhunter
    2017 Alumacraft Competitor 205 Suzuki DF250, Suzuki 9.9 EFI Kicker, Garmin Network

5. SC Club Moderator ChampioNman's Avatar

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by sgtbone64 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> Bought a 94 Champion DC Contender in May with a 1997 150 Johnson Strikeforce with a jackplate. I keep it year round on Lake Norfork in Arkansas. Man, does this boat fly. I think I am done with Lunds now.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Actually it is a FastStrike

Welcome!!!!!!!! Hate to break the bad news, you are hooked for life. Even though there are other brands but you won't ever be satisfied until you have a( CHAMPION)
    IBEW