Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Member
    I just got off the phone with them. They said its plug and play. All wires are already ran for harness into fuse panel. I will send pics when i receive everything

2. Member
    I will be replacing mine soon with skeeters factory rocker panel. When I bought the boat, the previous owner had a brand new one he hadn't installed yet. Very helpful thread....Nice work all!

3. Member
    Hi,

Do you have any photo of the new panel?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Skeeter82 View Post
    I just got off the phone with them. They said its plug and play. All wires are already ran for harness into fuse panel. I will send pics when i receive everything

4. Member
    I believe you could have just bought the replacement rocker panel including the bezel and all from Skeeter for around $230. I am going to have to do the same thing this winter and I am told it shouldn't be a difficult fix. Did you look into that option?
    Thanks,

James H. Combs
    jhcombs@comcast.net
    815-979-2409

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ricqik View Post
    Btw, the switches come blank and didn't come labeled like what you see in the pictures, I have a label maker and made the label to stick onto the switches.
    Please give me a buzz:cchatelain64@sbcglobal.net. I am going to rewire my 2005 zx225 and bypass the heavy expense from Skeeter! I like the way you moved switches to fit your needs! Thank you

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234