OK here's an idea, what do y'all think?

2015 BBC Fish and Ski Challenge

What? Like a contingency program for F&S owners, let's see who can weigh the heaviest 5-fish bag in a qualifying event in 2015. Just for fun, and for the general encouragement of F&S owners. Other guys have contingency programs linked to a particular brand of a particular product, this proposal one is not brand-specific but limited to F&S boats.

How does it work? Fish a qualifying event, and post your results, with a picture, here on the BBC F&S boats forum and that's it. One phony certificate and/or other prize to be mailed out at the end of the year by somebody, maybe.

Whats a "qualifying event"? Any tournament with certified scale and results posted online. It could be a BBC Rally or club tournament, BFL, ABA, charity team bass derby, etc. as long as somebody weighs your fish on a official event scale and the full results including weights and names are posted online. For example, if you and your buddy caught 30+ pounds fishing Golden Pond, that doesn't count (not a qualifying event, no certified scales, no tournament results online) but if you fished a 6-man club tournament, and your club has a scale and a public website where all the results are posted for all to see, then you can post your results here with a picture and have a shot at the BBC F&S Challenge prize, as well as the admiration of our internet community.

Other stuff: No entry fee. Entrant must be a BBC member (with email address verified per the rules of the "for sale" boards).Entrantmust currently own a F&S boat, Fish must be caught from a F&S boat. If it makes sense 2 prizes will be awarded, one for team events and one for individual events. Fish must be black bass (micropterus) -- largemouth, smallmouth, spotted, etc. Enter as often as you like. Other rules may apply,

So, what do you think? Sound like fun? I'm sure I forgot important details, so comment away! If this Challenge is acceptable, I'll ask the moderator to pin an official announcement, rules, etc. to the top..