anyone runnin a 250ss

just picked up a new 250ss on an express x21 bass boat. wondering if anyone else has 1 and what your running for a prop.

Your going to love that motor. Im running a 29" Suzuki prop, but im going to test out some turbo txp ot4 props and see what they can do.
    08 - CHARGER 496 / SUZUKI 250 SS

3. Member
    I only have a 175DF but run a 16 inch diameter prop by 24.5 pitch. A 14 inch diameter is too small I M H O.

What's your numbers Ice?

Quote Originally Posted by MMosher View Post
    What's your numbers Ice?
    Ill let ya know some solid numbers after this weekend. I never really lock em down in my head when im running, I usally just hammer down and go as fast as I feel like driving. I will log some solid #s Saturday when im busting the water. Well....I take that back, I will log what my wife lets me anyway, gotta keep the boss happy. Shes not afraid to slap a crank n rod up side my head if im going to fast for her. :(

6. Member
    ya im runnin a 14.5" x 28 power tech. still breakin in and gettin comfortable with the boat but i am really hoping to c 75 some day once i figure it all out (went from a 19' bass tracker to my new setup so a little green when it comes to big boat+big motor)

Quote Originally Posted by MMosher View Post
    What's your numbers Ice?
    We ran pretty slow this morning due to it being a little cool out...45 mph (gps) @ 4100 rpm. I did manage to get up to 64 mph headed back before i got the look of death from the boss, and had to back it down some. (64 was at 5400 rmp). I have had it up to 74 mph (gps) before and im pretty sure that was around the 6000-6100 range. We had a bonus of both livewells full of crappie headed back also. Ok.....she had a boat load of fish, i just put them in the livewell for her so i did contribute some. Im going down mid-week solo, so I should be able to get better numbers running wide open then, and hopefully redeem myself as a fisherman too. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by icebag5 View Post
    Ill let ya know some solid numbers after this weekend. I never really lock em down in my head when im running, I usally just hammer down and go as fast as I feel like driving. I will log some solid #s Saturday when im busting the water. Well....I take that back, I will log what my wife lets me anyway, gotta keep the boss happy. Shes not afraid to slap a crank n rod up side my head if im going to fast for her. :(
    I have a mean wife as well... lol
    Sam Dunaway
    2005 Triton TR-21X