Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Great job ring fry. Kamm
    2005 Skeeter SX200 Yamaha VMAX 200

2. T Dub
    Quote Originally Posted by mnmike59 View Post
    Congrats!
    I've had a few!.......................................at put, put mini golf.
    Pics or it never happened.........

3. Member
    I am a 6-8 handicap playing for 20 years and have never been close.

4. Member
    No hole in one but I did join the Double Eagle club the other day!! I was PISSED walking up to the green because I talked myself into hitting a 7 instead of an 8 so I knew the ball was over the green. What a pleasant surprise!! Lol

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiggumup View Post
    No hole in one but I did join the Double Eagle club the other day!! I was PISSED walking up to the green because I talked myself into hitting a 7 instead of an 8 so I knew the ball was over the green. What a pleasant surprise!! Lol

That at was a great feeling I bet thinking it was over to find it was in the hole. cant say I had one of those yet. Kamm

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiggumup View Post
    Just curious, how long was that Par 5? Second shot a 7 iron? Either way, congrats!

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Longrodder View Post
    CONGRATS!!!!!! I have had 2. My first one was a 9 iron that slam dunked right in the hole.
    I've had two myself and the first was an eight iron slam dunked. They had to reset the cup because of the damage to the lip. Both of mine cost ME money. The first, I bought all 12 witnesses a drink at the clubhouse. Lincoln greens at Springfield, Ill. The second, I had to buy a keg of beer for mens league at my local Country Club. Made both of them within one year and started thinking that they were kinda easy. Haven't had another one in 16 years.

8. Member
    Congratulations! I've been playing for 30 years and still waiting on mine.

I've had 1 but it was on hole # 6 at East Lake Country Club , where the Fex ex championship is held . It's been about 30 years ago .

10. Member
    Been playing since 1980, have stuck the ball a foot from the cup about five times and hit flagsticks on the fly, but never had one. A friend of mine plays 200 rounds a year and he has 3.....lucky bastage.

11. Member
    520ish. I would have the get a scorecard to find out for sure
    Quote Originally Posted by RJR View Post
    Just curious, how long was that Par 5? Second shot a 7 iron? Either way, congrats!

12. Member
    My dad has gotten two, one was pretty special.In 1987 He was playing in a tournament the first day of a new course and got a hole in one and won a 1988 BMW 325I red convertible. I have came close (within 1.5 feet) a twice but never sunk it.

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pureoil313 View Post
    My dad has gotten two, one was pretty special.In 1987 He was playing in a tournament the first day of a new course and got a hole in one and won a 1988 BMW 325I red convertible. I have came close (within 1.5 feet) a twice but never sunk it.

nice for your dad and all I got was an iPad mini. Lol kamm

14. Member
    I got within 6 inches Saturday in a little tournament. 150 yards. Did win closest to the hole. I had a choice between a 1974 Ford Maverick or a dozen NXT's. I took the balls.

I have one I call my "almost" hole in one.. par 3 155 yds. First ball hit the water behind the green went from a 7 iron to a 9 drove it off the ground this time with no tee
    Hit the flag stick on the fly dropped straight down landed 2 inches in front of the hole.I still have a picture of it...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12