Champion owners manual

Hello all!!
    Looking for an owners manual for my 1993 201dc champion. Already have one for the motor but would like one for the boat itself. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    PM me your e-mail address or add it to your profile.

3. Member
    I am looking for a copy of the 1993 Champion manual also. We just bought a Champion boat from original owner and manuals were misplaced. kattlouise@yahoo.com

4. Member
    copy sent

5. Member
    Hi all! I'm new to the site as well as boating. I was given a 1999 Champion 193. It was given to me by a good friend who is now on hospice. I was hoping to find a manual or as much info as I can about it. It is winter here in Utah and last I was told was the boat had been winterized. It has been in Hurricane UT for its life which it never snows that far south in Utah for the winter months. I have brought it to Salt Lake City where it gets well past freezing for the better part of Dec thru March. Fuel stabilizer was put in. I was looking around and through the boat today and found about 12 gallons of water still in the live wells with a small layer of ice on top. I bailed it all out and dried them because I don't know how to open the drain or how it even works. I joined this site in hopes of learning about this boat and getting to a point where I can operate it and enjoy it as my friend has intended. Im sorry for my lack of knowledge. I'm here to learn, any help is greatly appreciated.