Thread: no plan out

no plan out

My boat just will not get up on the water our no out of the hole

Re: no plan out (Wallace Parker)

Need more info to offer suggestions. Type of boat, engine, prop and anything else that you can describe what it is doing.

3. Pat Goff

Re: no plan out (Wallace Parker)

I watched two guys unhook a bayliner off their minivan and roll the whole mess in the lake. That boat didn't have much of a plan either, attached to the trailer.
    Pat Goff

Two degrees from center
    of nowhere.
    Smithwick TX.

[SIGPIC][<a href=http://www.bbcboards.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=583&dateline=1498828542/SIGPIC] target=_blank>http://www.bbcboards.net/image.php?t...828542/SIGPIC]</a>

4. Member

Re: no plan out (pmgoffjr)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by pmgoffjr &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I watched two guys unhook a bayliner off their minivan and roll the whole mess in the lake. That boat didn't have much of a plan either, attached to the trailer.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Twenty-fifth Anniversary Mountain Home Champ

http://www.transducerarmor.com/

http://e-manmotorsports.com/we....html

\"People sleep peaceable in their beds at night because rough men stand
    ready to do violent things on their behalf\"
    George Orwell

5. Member

LOL!!

Idiots and insurance seem to go together sometimes.
    Larry Eby, 2004 ChampioN 188 Elite/2003 200 Hp Vmax OX66
    "Romans 10:9"

7. Pat Goff

Re: no plan out (HaulinBass)

Hang around enough boat landing, for enough time, and you'll see some jam up boat pilots....That was way too funny, two dudes with their brand new rig, still had dealer tags on it.

First, it took them a half hour to find the water on a 4 wide landing. Then after they'd drowned the boat in the water, way up past the winch, they were wondering how to get it loose. The brainiac decided to flip up the trailer latch, and I guess the buoyancy lifted the whole mess up, and down the ramp she went. lucky for them, it didn't sink, but it was close, really close.

That was at lake Travis, the galactic center of on the water stupidity.

Pat Goff

Two degrees from center
    of nowhere.
    Smithwick TX.

[SIGPIC][<a href=http://www.bbcboards.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=583&dateline=1498828542/SIGPIC] target=_blank>http://www.bbcboards.net/image.php?t...828542/SIGPIC]</a>

8. Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by pmgoffjr &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I watched two guys unhook a bayliner off their minivan and roll the whole mess in the lake. That boat didn't have much of a plan either, attached to the trailer.</TD></TR></TABLE>

That is PRICELESS!!

This is the best time of year to watch this stuff. Get to water at dawn, find a top water bite for a bit, sling a C-rig and crank a little. Head in to the ramp by 11am, park in shade, sit in bed of pick up, grab a potted meat sammich and a cold gatorade and be prepared to laugh our azzes off! Good day there!

WT \"Bon Temp Roulez\"

9. Champion Boats Moderator Lea's Avatar

Re: no plan out (Wind Talker)

Potted meat????? Hell no! That's as bad as the yucky sausages in grease .....

Seriously...I hope Wallace comes back and gets good info for his no-planing issue....

10. Member

best one I've seen is people that win boats in McDonald tourns taking 30 plus min launching then realizing that the trailer straps are still on Priceless

11. The dude abides

Re: no plan out (DanielM)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by DanielM &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">best one I've seen is people that win boats in McDonald tourns taking 30 plus min launching then realizing that the trailer straps are still on Priceless </TD></TR></TABLE>

Who is Priceless, and why does she have trailer straps on?
    Stay calm...Be brave...Wait for the signs
    Always be yourself unless you can be BATMAN!
    Then always be BATMAN!

12. Member

Re: no plan out (Lea)

[QUOTE=Lea]Potted meat????? Hell no! That's as bad as the yucky sausages in grease .....

QUOTE]

Sure Lea!! Good stuff! And its not grease in the Vienna Sausages. Just a liquid filler. With saltines, they are something special.

WT \"Bon Temp Roulez\"

13. Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by pmgoffjr &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Hang around enough boat landing, for enough time, and you'll see some jam up boat pilots....That was way too funny, two dudes with their brand new rig, still had dealer tags on it.

First, it took them a half hour to find the water on a 4 wide landing. Then after they'd drowned the boat in the water, way up past the winch, they were wondering how to get it loose. The brainiac decided to flip up the trailer latch, and I guess the buoyancy lifted the whole mess up, and down the ramp she went. lucky for them, it didn't sink, but it was close, really close.

That was at lake Travis, the galactic center of on the water stupidity.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Travis well-described, with LBJ and Canyon right behind in the Loony Race.
    I wish the Texas PWD would add new tags to the Super Combo License that allow anyone actively engaged in bass fishing to shoot one rude jetskier, one jackass wakeboat driver, one drunk and rude pontoon boat driver, and one rampclogging idiot per year and, YES!...Does would be legal targets too, even the ones wearing thong bikinis, if they meet the abovementioned criteria.
    Those achieving a Grand Slam (one of each) will be issued a bonus tag good for taking of an additional trophy so long as said trophy is known to be a Liberal.

Lancer6
    Mad as Hell and I'm not gonna take it anymore.

14. Pat Goff

Re: no plan out (Wind Talker)

[QUOTE=Wind Talker][QUOTE=Lea]Potted meat????? Hell no! That's as bad as the yucky sausages in grease .....

QUOTE]

Grease???? Dangit, all this time I was eating GREASE?? I thought it was just slime.
    Pat Goff

Two degrees from center
    of nowhere.
    Smithwick TX.

15. Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by pmgoffjr &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">[QUOTE=Wind Talker
    Grease???? Dangit, all this time I was eating GREASE?? I thought it was just slime.</TD></TR></TABLE>

WT \"Bon Temp Roulez\"

16. Member

Too funny Pat........ Still laughing 5 minutes later

Re: no plan out (Lancer6)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Lancer6 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Travis well-described, with LBJ and Canyon right behind in the Loony Race.
    I wish the Texas PWD would add new tags to the Super Combo License that allow anyone actively engaged in bass fishing to shoot one rude jetskier, one jackass wakeboat driver, one drunk and rude pontoon boat driver, and one rampclogging idiot per year and, YES!...Does would be legal targets too, even the ones wearing thong bikinis, if they meet the abovementioned criteria.
    Those achieving a Grand Slam (one of each) will be issued a bonus tag good for taking of an additional trophy so long as said trophy is known to be a Liberal.

Lancer6
    Mad as Hell and I'm not gonna take it anymore.
    </TD></TR></TABLE>

You could limit-out on Lake McQueeney in less than an hour.
    Gitcha Bass On!

2015 ZX225