I'm needing Specs for a ......

I'm looking for the actual specs on a 97 Champion 202 dual console. Even better , if someone has a original 97 Champion Brochure Pm me, I want to purchase it from ya. . But I'm wanting actual specs. Centerline length, width, hp rating, hull weight, fuel tank size. I'm needing it all. Thanks.

2. Member
    Another Question. If a Champion boat doesn't have a model # emblem on the side of the boat. How do you know what model it is. Or if I measured the centerline and it came to 20' 2" would that make it a Model 202?

3. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    For the Mountain Home boats less than 20', you can typically go by the year model and USCG placard. The 202 bass boat was introduced in 95 and was in production through the 2000 model year. The 203 was introduced in 98 and was continued after the Genmar acquisition. There are some differences in the hull and top cap that sets them apart from each other. The beam on both is 90". The HP rating on both was "V6". USCG doesn't limit the HP of vessels over 20', so the rating was imposed by the manufacturer. Back then 225 was the most power available in a V6. OMC had a 300, but it was a V8. So most you see that still has its original outboard will have a 200 or 225. I think there was an "Unlimited" option for the HP which had a beefier transom and knee braces. Patt Goff or Matt Mosher could verify that. Measurement from transom to bow isn't going to be exact, but damn close. Lea posted the specs on the 202 on this thread back in 2008

Specs for a Champion 202 (bbcboards.net)

4. Member
    TX Champ You Rock!!!! Thanks Buddy.

5. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MarKimBassTeam2021 View Post
    TX Champ You Rock!!!! Thanks Buddy.

6. Member
    I'm hoping to find a 97 Brochure.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MarKimBassTeam2021 View Post
    I'm hoping to find a 97 Brochure.
    message me your cell #. I don’t have the 1997 catalog but I have the 1995 & 1996.