Thread: Come on Cats!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief Paduke View Post
    Well why would you read a post about Kentucky basketball?
    So I can post this.......GO NOTRE DAME!

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lizardrig View Post
    $earned$ it????? I sense your sarcasm MBFISH. I like them dollar signs......... enjoy the ride my friend! Rick must be broke or has broke UofL or he would be spending them dollar signs too to have a team like UK.... if it were legal of course! I cant even imagine all the money Calapari and UK has spent to build this team. Every coach in america would love to have John's operating budget...... and be backed by all the donations from Big Time Horse GURUs and Coal Companies. BLA BLA BLa..... Heard it all. GET A LIFE !!!!! Bring on more of the brainless comments...... BBN feeds off your ignorant sh#t!! HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!1
    I saw WWW was front and center behind the bench last night watching his investments, thought Cal wasn't going to have anything to do with him lol. Funny Kansas can't hide the dollars like UK because it doesn't have a World Wide Wes....UK is probably the one who dropped the dime on Alexander because he spurned Kentucky and chose Kansas....funny part is he is a cheater was a 50/50 lean to either Kansas or UK yet UK is clean...right?

3. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MBfish View Post
    I saw WWW was front and center behind the bench last night watching his investments, thought Cal wasn't going to have anything to do with him lol. Funny Kansas can't hide the dollars like UK because it doesn't have a World Wide Wes....UK is probably the one who dropped the dime on Alexander because he spurned Kentucky and chose Kansas....funny part is he is a cheater was a 50/50 lean to either Kansas or UK yet UK is clean...right?
    Jealousy is unbecoming. Bring on your proof. You can single handedly take down the Cats, since your Cards haven't been able to. Oh, I forgot they are not your Cards any more.

4. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by artcarney_agr View Post
    So I can post this.......GO NOTRE DAME!
    Makes no sense, other than a bait and switch.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief Paduke View Post
    Jealousy is unbecoming. Bring on your proof. You can single handedly take down the Cats, since your Cards haven't been able to. Oh, I forgot they are not your Cards any more.
    Right I have not talked the Cards at all...I never even denied Cal has done a great job and deserves COY but if all the shady people were hanging around the Louisville program and they were pulling UK type of talent we would never hear the end of it from Lexington. BBN would be emailing and writing every official in America about the cheating going on in Louisville...so I think your program has gotten off pretty lucky with as little flack as it has taken but the future may not be so kind lol.

6. Member
    Right I have not talked the Cards at all...I never even denied Cal has done a great job and deserves COY but if all the shady people were hanging around the Louisville program and they were pulling UK type of talent we would never hear the end of it from Lexington. BBN would be emailing and writing every official in America about the cheating going on in Louisville...so I think your program has gotten off pretty lucky with as little flack as it has taken but the future may not be so kind lol.
    i would argue with all the recent arrest blotters coming out of the UofL program recently they are recruiting those shady people.
    Go Cats

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim 294 View Post
    i would argue with all the recent arrest blotters coming out of the UofL program recently they are recruiting those shady people.
    I'm not talking about a bad apple player Jim...I am talking about the shady people around the program like World Wide Wes a known handler who was even banned from attending the final four a few seasons ago by the NCAA. Former assistant coach Antigua who had a relative in the UK locker room numerous times who was a member of the mob and specialized in laundering. If Louisville was associated to characters like these BBN would force the weakling NCAA to put an end to it and UK fans know this but do not want to talk about it. Nobody amasses the type of talent Cal has by the rules and deep down BBN nation knows that but only cares about banners. Your own pied piper Jones threw Cal under the bus until he took the UK job and then all of a sudden he was white as snow...sorry it doesn't work that way Jim but heck what's it to UK they've been doing it for decades...oh btw congrats on being the best team I've witnessed since my lifetime of watching cbb. The championship is yours no matter how tainted it is.

8. Member
    MB, I will not argue with you about WWW. He is everywhere and a friend to Cal. But to calm Orlando had member of organized crime in the locker room seems ridiculous at best. Where did the intell come from and how have you verified said intell? Fact of the matter is this and recent events will support my next statement. If there was something the NCAA could nail the Kentucky program on, the media would not stop until that info was brought to light. Members like Pat Forde and Jeff Goodman would not stop until until every banner for last 6 years was gone. Those are are the exact same members that refused to award Cal the COY award. The fact they have not found anything in 6 years of talent in itself is telling. I assure they have looked and the noise always picks up this time of year because UK is normally in the mix for the title. I'm not a fool and I like Matt Jones (who is damn entertaining btw) had my concerns 6 years ago. But I have several friends close to the program and I have asked those questions. Cal was extremely vetted during the hiring process and the compliance department at UK is working diligently to ensure this program stays within the crazy guidelines of the NCAA. Cal is a HOF head coach and master recruiter.

With that said, since his arrival 6 years ago the center of the college basketball world has been a fixture somewhere in that 70 miles between Lexington and Louisville. For that, we can both be happy. And hey, if you are right and the banners come down, I will admit my mistakes for drinking the Kool Aid. But I doubt anything happens.
    Go Cats

Quote Originally Posted by lizardrig View Post
    $earned$ it????? I sense your sarcasm MBFISH. I like them dollar signs......... enjoy the ride my friend! Rick must be broke or has broke UofL or he would be spending them dollar signs too to have a team like UK.... if it were legal of course! I cant even imagine all the money Calapari and UK has spent to build this team. Every coach in america would love to have John's operating budget...... and be backed by all the donations from Big Time Horse GURUs and Coal Companies. BLA BLA BLa..... Heard it all. GET A LIFE !!!!! Bring on more of the brainless comments...... BBN feeds off your ignorant sh#t!! HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!1
    I like this guy ^^ welcome to the BBC
    @kennethandmacy
    2004 Triton 196
    200 Merc
    1199/898

10. Member
    MB, I will not argue with you about WWW. He is everywhere and a friend to Cal. But to calm Orlando had member of organized crime in the locker room seems ridiculous at best. Where did the intell come from and how have you verified said intell? Fact of the matter is this and recent events will support my next statement. If there was something the NCAA could nail the Kentucky program on, the media would not stop until that info was brought to light. Members like Pat Forde and Jeff Goodman would not stop until until every banner for last 6 years was gone. Those are are the exact same members that refused to award Cal the COY award. The fact they have not found anything in 6 years of talent in itself is telling. I assure they have looked and the noise always picks up this time of year because UK is normally in the mix for the title. I'm not a fool and I like Matt Jones (who is damn entertaining btw) had my concerns 6 years ago. But I have several friends close to the program and I have asked those questions. Cal was extremely vetted during the hiring process and the compliance department at UK is working diligently to ensure this program stays within the crazy guidelines of the NCAA. Cal is a HOF head coach and master recruiter.

With that said, since his arrival 6 years ago the center of the college basketball world has been a fixture somewhere in that 70 miles between Lexington and Louisville. For that, we can both be happy. And hey, if you are right and the banners come down, I will admit my mistakes for drinking the Kool Aid. But I doubt anything happens.
    Good luck with all that Jim. I'm sure the Memphis/ UMass fans sang the same tune, of course tainted banners mean nothing to UK fans.

So you implied our players receive benefits to play at UK. I will take benefits over rape, murder and drug abuse any day. Just Google suspend Louisville players, enough said. You guys are beating a dead horse and have no room to talk.
    2020 Ranger Z520L 250 Pro XS 4

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by artcarney_agr View Post
    I'm tired of listening to UK fans.
    It might be a good time for you to go fishing and turn off all media devices!

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Yatesville Junkie View Post
    So you implied our players receive benefits to play at UK. I will take benefits over rape, murder and drug abuse any day. Just Google suspend Louisville players, enough said. You guys are beating a dead horse and have no room to talk.
    i could care less I just abhor political types who try to come out smelling like a rose.

14. Member
    Good luck with all that Jim. I'm sure the Memphis/ UMass fans sang the same tune, of course tainted banners mean nothing to UK fans.
    Boy you can't just be cordial and let it go can you. You make allegations on unproven facts and I try to be nice and explain my views. But instead you continue to take shots. According to Matt Jones you are one of those Louisville fans. The best argument you a can make is shady characters around the Kentucky program. In Cals history, nothing has every been linked to him. Umass, Camby hired an agent. How is that Cals fault. Memphis, Derrick Rose had someone take his SAT before he got there. Once again, how is that Cals fault. So he has learned to go after the best kids out there. In his time at UK, how many players has he had suspended. How many arrested. How many has he kicked off the team. The answer is none. You hate him because he is at UK and he beats Louisville. Now ask yourself how many Players at Louisville has Rick suspended and kicked off the team. How many of them have been arrested and in trouble with the law.

But no, keeping setting there while UK continues to win games, help people in the community, visit sick children in hospitals and win titles all while accusing the "godfather" of the basketball wing of the mafia to bring shame on the state. You are ridiculous. I don't have time for this nonsense. Good bye.
    Go Cats

15. Member
    Boy you can't just be cordial and let it go can you. You make allegations on unproven facts and I try to be nice and explain my views. But instead you continue to take shots. According to Matt Jones you are one of those Louisville fans. The best argument you a can make is shady characters around the Kentucky program. In Cals history, nothing has every been linked to him. Umass, Camby hired an agent. How is that Cals fault. Memphis, Derrick Rose had someone take his SAT before he got there. Once again, how is that Cals fault. So he has learned to go after the best kids out there. In his time at UK, how many players has he had suspended. How many arrested. How many has he kicked off the team. The answer is none. You hate him because he is at UK and he beats Louisville. Now ask yourself how many Players at Louisville has Rick suspended and kicked off the team. How many of them have been arrested and in trouble with the law.

But no, keeping setting there while UK continues to win games, help people in the community, visit sick children in hospitals and win titles all while accusing the "godfather" of the basketball wing of the mafia to bring shame on the state. You are ridiculous. I don't have time for this nonsense. Good bye.
    Hey Jimbo, you have to have rules to suspend players...I'll let you figure that one out.
    If UK were to lose please seek help because you worry me.

16. Member
    Hey Jimbo, you have to have rules to suspend players...I'll let you figure that one out.
    If UK were to lose please seek help because you worry me.
    I'm sure with your proven Cal mafia ties he will have a horse head delivered to the coaches bed that beats him. Facts are optional to you people
    Go Cats

17. Member
    MB

O I heard from a friend of a friends second cousin by marriage when the camera is off Cal treats old people and dogs like dirt. Run with that one.
    Go Cats

18. Member
    Jim

Let's be clear about one thing. No where in my posts did I imply Cal was involved with the mob, so don't make up false accusations.

I stopped at 2 examples of persons allowed around his program but could as well added Drake, Lebron, Judd among others that the NCAA should clean up on giving a program an unfair recruiting advantage over others, if you want to bring former players back that's fine but letting Drake run your MM is a complete joke and probably is against the rules if the NCAA didn't need their money cows.

19. Member
    I'm not talking about a bad apple player Jim...I am talking about the shady people around the program like World Wide Wes a known handler who was even banned from attending the final four a few seasons ago by the NCAA. Former assistant coach Antigua who had a relative in the UK locker room numerous times who was a member of the mob and specialized in laundering. If Louisville was associated to characters like these BBN would force the weakling NCAA to put an end to it and UK fans know this but do not want to talk about it. Nobody amasses the type of talent Cal has by the rules and deep down BBN nation knows that but only cares about banners. Your own pied piper Jones threw Cal under the bus until he took the UK job and then all of a sudden he was white as snow...sorry it doesn't work that way Jim but heck what's it to UK they've been doing it for decades...oh btw congrats on being the best team I've witnessed since my lifetime of watching cbb. The championship is yours no matter how tainted it is.
    "Member of the mob and specialized in laundering". Your words.

So, Drake, Lebron and Ashley are unfair advantages? I'm ok with you not liking Cals utilization of these personalities as a recruiting tool. Which he does. But to assert this as an NCAA advantage is crazy. Don't get me wrong, I'm not sure if I've ever heard a Drake song and that wake up video Ashley posted yesterday was a little disturbing but they are fans. Ashley has been around the program for years.

But hey, as fishermen we need to end this argument. I'm very much OK with the normal UK/UofL banter and we have both been in the mud on this one. I like my team. You like your team. We can do this all night and it serves no purpose. Can we both agree to stick to what we can prove and hope our teams can settle this on the court in the national title game? There is no need for hate and we can both agree that a UK/UofL title game serves both our interest. Even though I will be a nervous wreck.
    Go Cats

20. Member
    Amen brother!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast