Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    He does not have to be for hire.

He is responsible for all chemicals he is transporting, in the event of a crash, if negligence is shown he will pay dearly.

Don't ask me how I know.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeky View Post
    I will add that many hours of safety training have contributed to my OCD concerning chemical storage. I have a pet peeve about chemicals in incorrect/improperly labeled containers. I now keep SDS's in my garage. Roll your eyes or laugh at me all you want, nobody will mistake motor oil for Pepsi at my house.
    I, personally, have no intention of laughing at anyone. I do not store these in a refrigerator. They are in a compartment in my boat that only I have reason to access. My boat is stored in a locked shop. I have absolutely no youngsters in this equation. So I'm comfortable in that regard. That you choose to handle the same or similar situation differently is your personal choice and far be it from me to suggest you "have" to do or should do as I do. The suggestion of a smile/wink was simply a gesture, to me, suggesting I got your point but chose to play the devils advocate... No offense meant.

Instead of pepsi bottles why not just use your old quickcare and quickleen bottles? It would then be in a container "Approved" for these materials.
    Roy
    2020 Triton 18 Trx
    Mercury 200 Pro XS V8
    Bravo FS 24P Prop
    Atlas 6” jp
    Dual Humminbird Helix 10 MEGA SI
    Minnkota Ultrex.

Quote Originally Posted by basstrackeroptimax View Post
    Instead of pepsi bottles why not just use your old quickcare and quickleen bottles? It would then be in a container "Approved" for these materials.
    Thats what I did. It's clear so you know what it is since its a different color!

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by basstrackeroptimax View Post
    Well chit... If that ain't a genuine Pepsi moment! Or do I mean duhhh moment. Excellent suggestion!

6. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Definitely an excellent choice for bottles.

Those are what I used when we were "testing" the cocktail with several anglers.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

7. Member
    I've used empty Mt. Dew bottles for several years. Mix up Don's juice in a bottle for either 5 or 10 gallons/ I laminated a decal and taped on each bottle what was inside. Last time I checked Dew's were yellow so the additional Mercury oil in the mix makes it almost black. No chance you'll drink that. I hope! Never had an issue with degrading the plastic. I've had the mix in a bottle for up to 2 years.

8. Banned
    I just keep it simple. Power Aid bottles, no label in a box that holds 9 bottles at a time. Been working perfectly for yrs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12