Help with omnibus-led flashing

So I am tinkering with my new boat installing a deckit mount up front and messing with my omnibus controls trying to figure out which acc to hook my bow HDS 7 into and I end up with my Acc 4 led flashing and it won't go out I have to turn the key off just turning the master power button off won't do it, what have I done ? How do I fix it ?

The Omnibus instructions are no help to me.

Thanks for any help you guys can give

Mike

2. Member
    What boat model? On my V20 acc4 is for the livewell internal recirc. You may have blown a fuse

3. Member
    Alpha 191, Yes I am guessing its a fuse, just figured I would ask here before I start taking things apart.

4. Member
    For anyone interested in the Answer it was on the second page of the info booklet not in the troubleshooting guide at the back.

The flashing led means you have tripped the circuit to reset it you hold down the corresponding button for 6 seconds

5. Member
    Was you able to fix the tripped circuit? I have 2012 triton 21hp and the anchor led is flashing. Some times it resets and some times it dosnt. Haven’t found a short yet or a bad connection. Just curious what your fix was? Thanks

6. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Don't know if it's similar or not, but on Champion's MegaLink, you push and hold the blinking switch to reset the soft breaker.