Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kenny@bunchmarine View Post
    How did this theory workout for Legend boats?
    Legend was not building any boats and they only had one model that sold. Triton on the other hand had plenty of orders and needed a place to build them. JM and White River spent 4 million dollars to get the plant in Midway up and running for Triton.

2. Banned
    Why keep a boat brand if they aren’t selling?

Im glad to see my old thread came back to life

Triton 19 XS Elite, 225 Mercury Pro XS, Minn Kota Ultrex 112, Hydrowave H2, Twin 8' Power Pole Blades, Power Pole CHARGE, Lowrance HDS 12 and 16 at console, Lowrance HDS 9, Garmin LiveScope at bow, Mercmonitor, Rigid Industries Deck lights and other stuff to come that will make me go more broke

I can count on 1 finger how many legend boats ive seen in person at the lakes i fish. Tritons on the other hand all over along with Ranger and Nitro. Johnny morris just sped up the innevitable for Legend boats.
    Roy
    2020 Triton 18 Trx
    Mercury 200 Pro XS V8
    Bravo FS 24P Prop
    Atlas 6” jp
    Dual Humminbird Helix 10 MEGA SI
    Minnkota Ultrex.

5. Member
    Actually Kenny, it worked out great, JM gained a big beautiful nearly new manufacturing facility and didn't have to build it.

6. Member
    legends biggest problem was they didn't have a good dealer network for retail sales an half the boats they built were low margin team boats. triton doesn't have this problem they have many dealers an they sell a lot of boats now that they have the facility to build them.

7. Member
    Great for JM and White River. A guy I know that run Legends boats the whole time I've fished around him sold his legend and bought a Phoenix.
    I like my tr21 but its pre White river and I will never ever own a boat again that JM owned. NEVER. It's pretty bad when the quality of a 97 tr21 is better than a z19 2017 model. And if I ever get rid of my tr21. Phoenix or Skeeter will be my only choice if i ever buy a new boat.

8. Member
    The quality on my 2020 21 TrX is great and it runs very good. 78 mph with two aboard earlier this week.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234