Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by pitcrew1025 View Post
    I think it would be triton simply because ranger and BPS have the tin side and the triton is the exact same hull as the ranger (only the finishing touches are different). Make ranger the "top end" tin and BPS the budget minded buy. Stratos doesn't offer a tin so keep em around for the glass business but can see them eventually closing it down too and only having BPS and Ranger.
    Triton and Ranger have the same hull?

2. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fastr19 View Post
    Triton and Ranger have the same hull?
    They're aluminum boats look damn near identical.

3. Member
    my dealer told me when I bought my Triton that they'll be around for a long time nothing to worry about. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by z7extreme View Post
    my dealer told me when I bought my Triton that they'll be around for a long time nothing to worry about. Lol
    That is the same thing the Champion dealer told me a few years ago.
    Sometimes a "longtime" in corporate speak is measured in minutes, not months or years.

5. Banned
    Bass Cat was sold today so this was good timing lol

Who bought bass cat

Triton 19 XS Elite, 225 Mercury Pro XS, Minn Kota Ultrex 112, Hydrowave H2, Twin 8' Power Pole Blades, Power Pole CHARGE, Lowrance HDS 12 and 16 at console, Lowrance HDS 9, Garmin LiveScope at bow, Mercmonitor, Rigid Industries Deck lights and other stuff to come that will make me go more broke

Never mind. I just read about in the bcb section

Triton 19 XS Elite, 225 Mercury Pro XS, Minn Kota Ultrex 112, Hydrowave H2, Twin 8' Power Pole Blades, Power Pole CHARGE, Lowrance HDS 12 and 16 at console, Lowrance HDS 9, Garmin LiveScope at bow, Mercmonitor, Rigid Industries Deck lights and other stuff to come that will make me go more broke

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gambler4 View Post
    i cant believe anybody would say they didnt see champion going out , which time when they went under did you miss? champion had a big following of fans that never bought a boat.

all they talked about was how well they rode. but they always bought used boats and there was no need to build and sell new ones.

i think the ranger /triton brands will be run as a seperate company from the bps /tracker brands. they have the whole market covered and have most of the nations dealer network tied up.

i dont think stratos will last much longer and will be absorbed into the nitro line .
    I owned 3 Champs before buying the boat in my siggy and agree with everything you say. Everybody talked Champion but nobody bought
    2019 Ranger Z520C DC / 250 Pro XS 4 Stroke

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim W View Post
    While at wk yesterday i was talking to an owner of a mom/pop boat repair shop. He was saying that he thinks Triton's future is nearing an end. He said he is a triton owner it it sucks. What do yall think. I dont see Triton slowing down anytime soon. It appears they are still going strong. What do yall think?
    I have known Johnny Morris since before there was a Bass Pro Shop and can promise you he does not invest in a loser. He is after market share, and it would be incredibly stupid to spend the money he spent then kill the brand. Triton isn't going away

Boats are made to be sold. Same goes for the boat builders too. Triton sells more then their share of boats and has a strong base to sell too. Stop worrying about being sold. Once Triton boats stop selling is the time to be worried. Enjoy the ride, set the hook and do it again the next time you go out.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Riccochet View Post
    They're aluminum boats look damn near identical.
    The Aluminum Line has the same hulls exactly. Once the hulls are built they are sent to whichever line for interior finishing and exterior painting.

12. Moderator
    Triton will be just fine..........

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepDR View Post
    Check back on this in 2 years. I bet you are 100% correct.
    Triton is still here.....

14. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by itsahog View Post
    3 1/2 years later.

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by itsahog View Post

Still have one in my garage

16. Member
    Still building them everyday, and need to increase production. Triton Strong Brothers.

17. Member
    Long Live the Triton brand!

18. Banned
    Picking up my 20 21trxs in the morning.

This is like beating a dead horse........You'll never know till it happens & most times aren't going to give you advance notice. Play it one day at a time, Sam

20. kenny@bunchmarine
    Quote Originally Posted by weiner View Post
    I have known Johnny Morris since before there was a Bass Pro Shop and can promise you he does not invest in a loser. He is after market share, and it would be incredibly stupid to spend the money he spent then kill the brand. Triton isn't going away
    How did this theory workout for Legend boats?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast