Ordering a new V20

So I just bought a 2013 alpha 211 and I let my buddy take it out in rough water. With that being said he is wanting to order a new V20 and is ready to pull the trigger. He is paying cash and he is getting prices from multiple dealers. He is in north Louisiana but isn't afraid to travel for a good deal. I was curious to know where everyone that is ordering their V20's from and who is giving the best price. Please pm me some good dealers to call and get prices from.

Thanks

Eric Morris at Wedowee Marine. Located on Lake Wedowee, AL
    "There are 3 types of people, those who can count, and those who can't"

my advice get the price from the dealer that will be helping him, In all his service, work its not always about the cheapest price , never know when your going to need your local dealer , just my thought's ride with a legend

4. V20Eufaula
    PM sent!

5. Member
    If he is in North LA, I would think that Sartins Marine at Lake Fork would be his obvious choice. I am from Monroe originally and have been dealing with Billy Sartin for a few years now and they have been outstanding.

6. Member

7. Member
    Thanks everyone. I gave my buddy the info.

8. Member
    Bills marine in Sciatook Oklahoma was great to deal with when I was shopping, and very competitive on the deal.

I left my screen up and a prankster in the office here typed a in appropriate response on this thread.
    Sorry
    Last edited by SleepDR; 03-12-2015 at 01:46 PM.

10. V20Eufaula
    Generally speaking it sounds like you are just not happy with the price tag of a V20....It's not necessarily the dealers fault...The price tag is what it is....

A lot of guys have to finance their bass boats...

Good luck with your Triton...I'm sure it will be a fine rig for you!

Quote Originally Posted by V20Eufaula View Post
    Generally speaking it sounds like you are just not happy with the price tag of a V20....It's not necessarily the dealers fault...The price tag is what it is....

A lot of guys have to finance their bass boats...

Good luck with your Triton...I'm sure it will be a fine rig for you!

I think this was in response to the inappropriate response above done in my name.
    I am sorry this was not me. I will log off if I have to leave my desk again, too many pranksters around here on Thursdays.

12. V20Eufaula
    No worries!

Give Grammer Marine a call, great Guys to do business with.
    (205) 553-4174

14. Member
    I had a great experience and even got 2 fishing excursions out of it with George Spurgeon at Fredricks Marine in Priceville (Decatur area) Alabama. Got to fish with George and a guide on Pickwick one day and Guntersville the next! Their number is 256-412-2265.

Exciting to shop around though!

15. Member
    Morris Marine (House of Cycles) in West Monroe Louisiana has a good looking V20 on their show room floor. As well and a great looking 211R. Give Tem A call. 318-362-1366 or 318-362-1367. If you are in North Louisiana it would be a short trip.

Also, Bill's Marine in Sciatook Oklahoma gave me a the best price when I was shopping last year.

LA Hawg Caller

16. Member
    I'm with Boat Guy, all boats will have some problem down the road, dealer service can be a big deal.... Good luck

17. Member
    I am in south Mississippi and I called dealers from virgina, Florida,Tennesse,Louisana, and all dealers in Alabama. Grammer Marine in Vance Alabama was the best for me. Great People to deal with.