Thread: Mold Gurus

Question Mold Gurus

Any one know where I can get a mold like this???? I checked do-it and Hilts.

Tim Messer ~ Lake Ariel, Pa.
    US Army 1968 ~ 1971

2019 Ranger RT188 ~ Merc PRO XS ~ MK Ultrex

The hook looks like a special bend to me...

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

3. Tin Boats Moderator Pokie Pa's Avatar
    Me too Mike.... One of my customers ask me about these. I have no idea. Here is the write up on them.

The VMC Rugby Jig was designed to fish along the rocky bottoms. It produces a side-to-side action that the fish can not resist.
    The Rugby Jig features a 3-degree offset point, on a wide gap hook to ensure better hook sets.
    It has a recessed eye to help produce a better side-to-side action.
    Tim Messer ~ Lake Ariel, Pa.
    US Army 1968 ~ 1971

2019 Ranger RT188 ~ Merc PRO XS ~ MK Ultrex

4. Member
    The Rugby jig is awesome, as I'm sure you know--that's why you want the mold. I used them a TON, but I made the switch to football swing jigs. Plus, I can use whatever hook I want on them.

5. Member
    I’m gonna revive this thread out of curiosity. Has anyone broke the code on these yet? I just bought my first mold yesterday for football swing jigs and the cost of the rugby jigs is what got my interest in pouring. Love using ‘em, but hate that price tag