Thumbs Up Mr. Lynch's new Ranger 620FS w/Evinrude G2!

Check out Mr. Lynch's incredible new Ranger 620FS powered by the all-new Evinrude G2! A long time Ranger owner, he traded in a 2002 Ranger 520 for this bad boy on Wednesday. This is the new All-American color package, and includes one of my most favorite colors.......Pearl Mist. For folks that fish big waters, have families (my wife wants one of these BAD), like the security of the higher freeboard and taller gunnels, then this is the rig for you. And I believe this is exactly why he picked this fine rig.

His 620FS is rigged with a 15hp kicker engine, a pair of Humminbirds hooked to a Terrova iPilot w/iLink, Touring Package with Bullet Wheels, along with a long list of other features on this loaded-out boat. He is going to have a blast in this thing on the waters of Kansas and Nebraska, and he can't wait to put the hammer down on that big G2!

Thank you for your business Chris, enjoy that new boat and I hope you tear 'em up on Milford this year!!

ICON digital touch display.......

And of course I had to water test it before my customer came to pick it up to make sure all was good for him. It was a COLD test I will tell you.......but that windshield sure made it nice!!

Pro's Choice Marine's Facebook Page
    Pete's Ranger Channel
    Click on the banner to check out our website!

2. Ya, I Live on Rainy Lake! basscla's Avatar

Wow that is a sharp rig. You are going to like the boat a lot. It will Handel anything you throw at it and laugh.

ram mount makes nice rod holders that will clam on the rails also
    http://www.scvwl.com
    2013 Ranger 620VS Yamaha 250 and Yamaha 9.9 kicker

Very nice rig! I'd love to have a rig like that for Lake Erie walleye fishing!!