Links for Garmin's transducer selection, image pictures, and lakevu lake selection

Here are the links that have been requested by many of you for Garmin's website.

Select a Transducer | Garmin. This will help u select which transducer is best for your application

https://www.flickr.com/photos/garmin...7628438217781/. This is a link to garmins images of sidevu, downvu and traditional sonar.

Search Garmin LakeVü Lakes. This is a link to help u find which lakes are on the lakevu card and their detail.
    Last edited by hawgripper; 02-24-2015 at 11:00 AM.
    Special thanks to my sponsors- Team Daiwa, Garmin Electronics, Gill Technical Fishing, Bass Magnet Lures, and Upper Canada Marine.

Hawgripper,

Outstanding sticky!

Images from my Garmin 840XS:

Pics below are from TroyBoy:

5. Member
    I sure do like your pics.....I purchased a Garmin 93sv.........now all need to do is wait till a transducer extension is developed for my jackplate!

6. Member
    I ordered a chirp 93sv; are you seeing fish on your chirp sidevu?

7. Member
    The link to the transducer selections is not working. I wish there was one place to see the differences between all the confusing array of transducers for the Garmin 010-01804-01 echoMAP™ CHIRP 93sv model. :(

Tom

8. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    On the link below, left side of page you will see a list of units, pick your unit and the compatible ducer will show up on page and if you want to compare there is a compare button just below on the left side of page just below the main picture. Or find your unit on the website and look under the "accessories/transducers" and it will give you the info.

https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/cOnT...ducers-p1.html
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

9. Member
    Thanks for that. Although it doesn't clear up the confusion as to the eight different types... what they do, what is the difference, huge price differences, etc.

Tom

10. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    Other than the "compare" feature i mentioned, maybe call Garmin and see if they can answer your questions.
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

11. Joe4d
    Yeh same with those 200 pictures,,,, No description on what pictures are coming from what device and some interpretations of what they are showing.

12. Member
    Anyone using the PS31 and Hydrowave on TM (Ultrex)? Curious if there was any interference issues. Thank you for any feedback.